Assam Police Recruitment | 204 Jr Assistant & Stenographer
|Are you looking for a government job? Assam Police Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Jr Assistant & Stenographer post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the Assam Police Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of Assam Police Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– 04/04/2020 (4th April 2020).
Last Date of Application:-
– 04/05/2020 (5th May 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Assam Police Recruitment Board.
Name Of the Post:-
– Jr Assistant & Stenographer.
– Online Application.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 204 Post.
– 14000/- to 49000/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Junior Assistant: Candidate must have a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
– Stenographer: Candidate must have a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 38 years (as on 01/01/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– No Application Fee.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Physical Standards Tests (PST).
2. Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
3. Written Test.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
(http://slprbassam.in/) or (https://police.assam.gov.in/).
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|Assam Police Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Assam Police?
– The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam.
- Is it Assam Police under the Central Government?
– Assam Police is under the Government of Assam.
- What is the Assam Police Recent Recruitment?
– Assam Police Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Jr Assistant & Stenographer post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of the Assam Police?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020