For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated new 80-km road in Uttarakhand which connects close to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and opens a new route for Kailash Mansarovar yatra via Lipulekh Pass.
- Visa-free travel facility granted to Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) cardholders not in India at present would continue to be suspended till the time a prohibition on international air travel of passengers.
- Ministry of Defence has signed a pact with the TATA POWER SED to modernize the infrastructure of 37 airfields of Indian Air Force, Indian Navy (IN), and Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Telangana becomes the first state to extend lockdown beyond May 17; till May 29.
- The Jharkhand government has banned 11 brands of Pan Masala for one year in the state citing the presence of chemical which is harmful to the heart and can cause various diseases.
- Lockdown 3.0: Odisha ups working hours in industries and commercial activities to 12; staff to be paid for overtime.
- Indian Council of Medical Research has partnered with the India Post for delivery of its coronavirus COVID-19 testing kits.
- World Migratory Bird Day observed on May 9 (second Saturday of May); theme: “Birds Connect Our World”.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved a loan of $500 million to support India’s COVID-19 operations.
- World Thalassemia Day observed on May 8, theme: ‘The dawning of a new era for thalassemia: Time for a global effort to make novel therapies accessible and affordable to patients’.
- WHO, UN postal agency releases commemorative postage stamp on the 40th anniversary of the eradication of smallpox on May 9.
- “Mother’s Day” is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist id=30 date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]