For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for seven projects worth 541 crore rupees for urban infrastructure and clean water supply in Bihar through video conferencing.
- India has been elected as the member of the Commission on Status of Women (CSW), a body of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank released the NCERT eight-week alternative academic calendar for the secondary stage developed under guidance of Ministry of Education.
- Union Cabinet has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has given its approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar-Kharkhauda.
- India’s rank slipped 11 places to 54th in terms of appreciation in residential prices, as housing rates declined nearly 2 per cent during June quarter compared with the year-ago period, according to property consultant Knight Frank.
- Parliament passed the Aircraft (Amendment) Bill, 2020, which seeks to improve India’s aviation safety ratings and provide statutory status to regulatory institutions, including the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Fintech major Paytm said its subsidiary Paytm First Games (PFG) has roped in cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar as its brand ambassador.
- Former India player Sadashiv Raoji Patil, who represented the country in one Test match, died in Kolhapur. He was 86.
- China successfully launched a solid-propellant carrier rocket from a ship in the Yellow Sea, sending nine satellites into orbit in the second such sea-based launch mission.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Indian Army Recruitment 135 Technical Graduates Course January 19, 2022
- OSSC Recruitment 140 Junior Assistant Vacancy December 20, 2021
- RSMSSB Recruitment 197 Vacancy Apply Now December 20, 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply Now December 20, 2021
- PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2021 Apply Now December 20, 2021
- HAL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Apply Now December 20, 2021
- NIACL Recruitment 300 Administrative Officers Vacancy December 2, 2021
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 December 1, 2021
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Recruitment 94 Vacancy November 23, 2021
- DRDO Recruitment 38 ITI Apprentices Vacancy October 25, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020