For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Favorite The International Day of Light is celebrated every year on 16th May to celebrate the role that light plays in science, culture and art, education, and sustainable development, and also in the fields as diverse as medicine, communications, and energy.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) extends the ongoing countrywide lockdown to combat the COVID-19 spread till May 31. Prohibition on all public gatherings, closure of schools, malls and restaurants, and suspension of flights and Metro services will remain in force till May 31 May.
- A loan agreement for a US$145 million project has been signed by the Government of India, the Government of West Bengal and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
- An interactive COVID-19 dashboard named as “MIR AHD Covid-19 Dashboard” has been developed by the researchers at IIT Gandhinagar.
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day celebrated on May 17; theme: ‘Connect 2030: ICTs for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)’.
- Delhi Police has launched equipment “Thermal Corona Combat Headgear” in collaboration with Indian Robotics Solution to protect the frontline corona warriors from the COVID-19.
- Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has e-launched 7 titles based on “Psycho-Social impact of pandemic & lockdown and how to Cope With” that would be published by NBT India under the corona studies series.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy March 26, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020