For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for 16 National Highways projects with a total length of 1411 km worth Rs 15,592 crore in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Raksha Mantri Trophy for the Best and the Second Best Command Hospitals of the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) for the year 2019 were presented by Raksha Mantri, Shri Rajnath Singh.
- A webinar between India and Kazakhstan was held. The Theme of the webinar was “Make In India For The World, India – Kazakhstan Defence Cooperation: Webinar and Expo”.
- National Fertilizers Limited distributed 95 cotton plucking machines free of cost to the farmers under its Corporate Social रिस्पांसिबिलिटी.
- The Seventh Meeting of Ministers of Justice of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Member States was hosted by Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Law & Justice, Communication and Electronics & Information Technology.
- Government-owned Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC), India’s leading NBFC, has sanctioned Rs 2790 crore to Jammu Kashmir Power Corporation ltd (JKPCL) for clearing its outstanding dues.
- The Ministry of Shipping has extended the current concessional rate of 40% discount for coastal movement of cargo and vessel-related charges, for a period of further one year to clients for cargo being handled at Jawaharlal Nehru Port and Deendayal Port from/to Shahid Beheshti Port, Chabahar, Iran.
- To push agriculture finance, the state-owned Bank of Baroda (BoB) has entered into a pact with Mahindra and Mahindra for tractor finance Business.
- The Jharkhand government announced that it will give dhotis or lungis, and sarees to all families in the state living below the poverty line twice a year at a subsidized rate of Rs 10.
- The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has been given a conditional exemption for the deployment of a remotely-piloted aircraft system for data acquisition for mapping and implementation of a web-based Geographical Information System platform for Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS).
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist name=”Govt Jobs” date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]
Recent Private Job Vacancy
[catlist name=”Private Jobs” date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]