For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Kerala Chief Minister, Pinarayi Vijayan has announced that Kerala Fibre Optic Network Project (K-FON) project that will provide free internet access to the poor will roll out by December 2020.
- Over 40 cities in the United States including Washington DC imposed curfews on May 31, 2020 in response to the violent protests that ripped across the nation against the death of African-American man George Floyd in police custody. The US has called in the National Guard to respond to the protests.
- The United States has officially terminated its relationship with the World Health Organisation. The US President in a live speech accused China of having total control over WHO despite paying only USD40 million a year compared to what the US’s 450 million a year.
- The BCCI has nominated Rohit Sharma for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020. Among other nominations, the BCCI nominated Shikhar Dhawan, Deepti Sharma and Ishant Sharma for Arjuna Awards.
- The BCCI nominated Shikhar Dhawan, Deepti Sharma and Ishant Sharma for Arjuna Awards. Shikhar Dhawan is the only batsman in the world to win two consecutive golden bats for most runs in the ICC Champions Trophy.
- Bollywood music composer brothers Sajid Khan and Wajid Khan had made their Bollywood debut with Salman Khan’s hit film Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya in 1998. Wajid Khan began his career as a singer with Salman Khan starrer Partner in 2008.
- NASA launched two astronauts on SpaceX’s Dragon Endeavour spacecraft from US soil for the first time after nine years on May 30, 2020. This is the first time in human history that NASA astronauts entered the International Space Station on a commercially-made spacecraft.
- The central government has approved Rs 20,000 crore to provide equity support to 2 lakh stressed Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Amount of Rs 445 crore has been approved by the Government of India for the implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhatisgarh in 2020-21.
- The Election Commission of India on June 1 announced that the Rajya Sabha elections for pending 18 seats will now be held on June 19, 2020. The elections were earlier scheduled to be held on March 26 but were deferred due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- National Program for the youth titled “Responsible AI for Youth” has been launched to empower the youth of India with appropriate new age tech mind-set, hence making them digitally ready for the future.
- A cyclonic storm ‘Nisarga’, headed towards the coast in Gujarat and Maharashtra is expected to make landfall close to Mumbai on June 3. Mumbai and the neighboring districts have been placed on high alert by the government.
- A Video Blogging Contest titled “My Life My Yoga” (also called “Jeevan Yoga”) has been launched by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- World silver-medallist Amit Panghal and the seasoned Vikas Krishan were nominated by the Boxing Federation of India for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award on June 1, 2020.
- Anita Kotwani has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Carat India, a media agency owned by Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN).
- The Boxing Federation of India has nominated Lovlina Borgohain (69kg), Simranjit Kaur (64kg) and Manish Kaushik (63kg) for the Arjuna awards. Lovlina Borgohain has won world bronze twice.
- The appointment of Arun Singhal as Chief Executive Officer of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
- The UN Security Council Elections for five non-permanent members will be held on June 17, 2020. France has taken over the Presidency of the council for the month of June.
- Telangana observed its statehood day on June 2, 2020. Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed his greetings to the people of Telangana on the sixth anniversary of the Formation Day of the State.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Champions portal on June 1, 2020. The Champions portal will aim to resolve the problems of MSMEs including those of finance, raw materials, labour and regulatory permissions.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched ‘Delhi Corona’ mobile application to help track hospital beds and ventilators for COVID-19 patients. The app is available for download on Google Play.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist id=30 date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]