Current Affairs – 22nd September 2020
For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of nine highway projects worth over 14,258 crore rupees in Bihar through video conferencing.
- Parliament passed The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020 and The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill, 2020.
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Ministry of AYUSH and Ministry of Women and Child Development in New Delhi for controlling Malnutrition as a part of POSHAN Abhiyaan.
- India has provided financial assistance of 250 million dollars as budgetary support to the Maldives government to mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lok Sabha has passed The National Forensic Science University Bill 2020.
- India and Bangladesh have agreed to resume the joint coordinated border patrolling to reduce criminal activities like smuggling of cattle, weapons and narcotics on the border.
- In a statement, the industry chamber said, the latest CII Business Confidence Index has surged to the level of 50.3 in July-September 2020, bouncing back from its lowest reading of 41.0 recorded in April-June 2020.
- HCL Technologies will acquire Australian IT solutions firm DWS Ltd, a move that will help the Indian company strengthen its position in the Australia and New Zealand market.
- Indian director Chaitanya Tamhane’s “The Disciple” won the Amplify Voices Award at the 45th Toronto International Film Festival, sharing the prize with Ivorian director Phillipe Lacote’s “Night of the Kings”.
- Renowned music composer Bibhuranjan Choudhury died. He was 71.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Notification in April 2021 April 11, 2021
- BPSC Recruitment 138 Assistant Audit Officer Vacancy April 9, 2021
- DRDO Recruitment 150 Apprentice Vacancy April 3, 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment TES 46 Course April 1, 2021
- Punjab Pre Primary Recruitment 2021 April 1, 2021
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 30 Medical Officer Vacancy March 31, 2021
- BHEL Recruitment 40 Supervisor Trainee Vacancy March 30, 2021
- Rural Food Supply Stores Recruitment 1038 Vacancy March 28, 2021
- BSCB Assistant Recruitment 200 Assistant Vacancy March 28, 2021
- CGPSC Recruitment 140 Assistant Professor Vacancy March 26, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020