For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Renowned Marathi, Hindi films, and stage actress Ashalata Wabgaonkar passed away. She was 79.
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh unveiled the Logo and song for the festival “Destination North East-2020” (The Emerging Delightful Destinations) through a video conference.
- Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Shipping, Mansukh Mandaviya, and Minister of Transport and Civil Aviation of Maldives, Aishath Nahula, jointly e- launched a direct cargo ferry service between India and Maldives.
- Cabinet approved Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for Rabi Crops for marketing season 2021-22.
- Parliament passed the Epidemic Diseases (Amendment) Bill, 2020 to protect healthcare workers.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar kick starts National Rabi Campaign 2020 for Aatamnirbhar Kheti.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aimed at improving industry-institute interaction was signed between The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) and Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Kalamassery.
- In tennis, world number one Novak Djokovic won a record 36th Masters title by beating Diego Schwartzman in the Italian Open at Rome.
- South African batsman AB de Villiers has become the second batsman after Chris Gayle to smash 200 sixes for RCB in the IPL.
- Top seed Simona Halep won her first Italian Open title after Karolina Pliskova retires with an injury.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 1500 Vacancy July 22, 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment 100 Women Military Police post July 22, 2021
- SBI Recruitment 6100 Apprentice Vacancy July 5, 2021
- SSMC Rewa Paramedical Staff Recruitment July 3, 2021
- BPSC Recruitment 138 Assistant Audit Officer Vacancy July 3, 2021
- OPSC Recruitment 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy July 3, 2021
- UP Police Recruitment 1329 Assistant Sub Inspector July 3, 2021
- IFFCO Recruitment 28 Diploma Apprentice Vacancy June 27, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- BTSC Recruitment 6338 General & Specialist Medical Officer Vacancy May 26, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020