For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Parliament approved a Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2020 to make it mandatory for office bearers of NGOs to provide their Aadhaar numbers at the time of registration and also bring various other changes.
- The Sports Ministry is set to establish the Khelo India Centre of Excellence (KISCE) in Meghalaya and five more states, under the ministry’s flagship Khelo India scheme.
- Kerala will soon house one of the first medical device parks in the country.
- Lok Sabha passed the three bills namely, (i) Industrial Relations Code, 2020 (ii) Code on Occupational Safety, Health & Working Conditions Code, 2020 & (iii) Social Security Code, 2020.
- India and China had candid and in-depth exchanges of views on stabilizing the situation along the LAC in the India – China border areas.
- Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi.
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill 2020 with provisions to remove commodities like cereals, pulses, oilseeds, edible oils, onion and potatoes from the list of essential commodities was passed by Rajya Sabha.
- A bipartisan bill aimed at keeping Chinese goods out of the USA that is made with the forced labour of detained ethnic minorities was passed overwhelmingly in the House of Representatives. /
- Biopharmaceuticals company Biocon Ltd has announced that Anupam Jindal has been appointed as its new Chief Financial Officer.
- Bharat Biotech and US-based biotech firm Precision Virologics have jointly obtained rights from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis for a novel chimp-adenovirus vaccine for COVID-19.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- UPSESSB Recruitment 12913 Vacancy October 30, 2020
- OFDC Recruitment 146 Lower Division Assistant October 30, 2020
- SPMCIL Recruitment 16 Assistant Manager October 19, 2020
- CPCL Recruitment 142 Trade Apprentice October 19, 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 214 Vacancy October 19, 2020
- UKSSSC Recruitment 1431 Assistant Teacher October 19, 2020
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 480 Apprentice October 18, 2020
- BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 126 Vacancy October 13, 2020
- UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 571 Vacancy October 9, 2020
- HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 1760 Vacancy October 4, 2020
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020