For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards for the year 2018-19 from Rashtrapati Bhawan through virtual mode.
- As many as 43 bridges built in border areas of Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, and Jammu and Kashmir dedicated to the nation by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
- America’s most famous Time magazine has placed Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- India conducted a successful night testfire of its indigenously developed nuclear-capable surface-to-surface Prithvi-II missile as part of a user trial by the Army from a base in Odisha.
- Minister of State for Railways and Karnataka BJP MP Suresh Angadi passed away. He was 65.
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot virtually dedicated Rajasthan’s first underground Metro line to the public through video conference.
- Sudeva FC has named Chencho Dorji as it’s head coach ahead of the club’s maiden I-League campaign.
- Japanese companies Mitsui and Nippon Soda have acquired a 56 percent stake in agrochemical firm Bharat Insecticides Ltd (BIL).
- Historian Rana Safvi has been conferred an award instituted in memory of Yamin Hazarika, the first woman from the Northeast to join the central police service.
- President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus was sworn to his sixth term in office at an inaugural ceremony.
- State-run Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) announced the appointment of Rajat Sud as its Managing Director.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- TSLPRB Recruitment 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy August 27, 2021
- NIACL Recruitment 300 Administrative Officers Vacancy August 26, 2021
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Recruitment 94 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- Indian Navy Recruitment 33 Musician Sailors August 2, 2021
- IFFCO Recruitment 28 Diploma Apprentice Vacancy August 1, 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment TES 46 Course August 1, 2021
- OSSSC Recruitment 586 Revenue Inspector Vacancy July 28, 2021
- SBI Recruitment 6100 Apprentice Vacancy July 28, 2021
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 1500 Vacancy July 22, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020