For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- National Highways Authority of India has been penalized with amount of Rs 7 lakh by the Securities and Exchange Board of India for delay in disclosing half yearly financial results between FY16 and FY19.
- Five Members of Parliament including former J&K CM Farooq Abdullah, Union Minister Jitendra Singh, and others such as Jugal Kishore Sharma, Hasnain Masoodi, and Mohammad Akbar Lone have been nominated as the delimitation panel’s associate members from Jammu and Kashmir. They will assist the panel in redrawing parliamentary and assembly constituencies of J&K.
- Leo Puri has been announced to become the new Chairman of JP Morgan South Asia and South East Asia.
- The US President Donald Trump on May 28, 2020, signed an executive order to increase the government’s ability to regulate social media platforms. Trump stated that the move is being taken to defend free speech from one of the gravest dangers it has faced in American history.
- World Digestive Health Day is observed globally on 29th May every year.
- First Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Ajit Jogi passed away on May 29, 2020. He was 74. The news of his demise was shared by his son Amit Jogi on his twitter handle. The late leader was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Raipur after suffering a cardiac arrest on May 9.
- Flipkart has signed an MoU with Karnataka State Mango Department and Marketing Corporation, to empower mango farmers to sell their produce online.
- Wipro on May 29, 2020, announced the appointment of Thierry Delaporte as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of the company, effectively from July 6, 2020.
- The facility for instant allotment of Permanent Account Number (PAN) has been formally launched by the Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman.
- The Madhya Pradesh Government launched Rojgar Setu Yojana to help migrant workers on May 28, 2020. The scheme aims to provide employment to the migrant workers.
- The name of the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has been changed to Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET). Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers: DV Sadananda Gowda.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government has announced that it will be implementing the Herbal Roads Project in a stretch of 800 km in the state. Under the project, the state government will plant trees that have medicinal values on either side of the roads including Neem, Peepal, and Sehjan.
- South African HIV researcher, Quarraisha Abdool Karim has been awarded Christophe Merieux Prize for her work for the Durban-based Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa.
- The United Nations celebrates International Day of UN Peacekeepers on May 29, 2020. The day was celebrated this year with the theme “Women in Peacekeeping: A key to Peace”.
- Tejas Mk-1 FOC aircraft has been inducted by the Indian Air Force into the recently resurrected No 18 Squadron the “Flying Bullets” at Air Force Station Sulur.
- The foundation stone for a missile park ‘ Agneeprastha’ was laid at INS Kalinga on May 29, 2020. The missile park will be dedicated to all the Officers, Sailors, and Support Staff of INS Kalinga. It will also commemorate the award of the prestigious Unit Citation to INS Kalinga for the year 2018-19. The missile park aims to capture glimpses of Missile History of INS Kalinga since 1981 till date.
- S&P Global Ratings has slashed India’s GDP growth rate to 5% in the Fiscal Year 2021.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020