For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The first Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Ajit Jogi has passed away. A bureaucrat-turned politician, Ajit Jogi was a mass leader who dominated the state’s politics for a long time. He was an MLA from Marwahi seat in the current assembly.
- Nationwide lockdown in COVID-19 containment zones extended till June 30. Guidelines for phased re-opening of activities outside containment zones till June 30 issued. Movement of individuals prohibited between 9 pm to 5 am throughout the country. No restriction on inter-state, intra-state movement of people, goods.
- Renowned astrologer, Bejan Daruwalla passed away. His name figured among the 100 great astrologers of the last 1,000 years in ‘The Millennium Book of Prophecy’, published by Harper Collins.
- Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-FON) project to provide free internet access to the poor in the state by December.
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 4.2 per cent in 2019-20 as compared to 6.1 per cent expansion in 2018-19, the slowest growth in GDP in 11 years.
- Donald Trump announces US is terminating its relationship with WHO over its handling of coronavirus pandemic.
- Veteran lyricist Yogesh Gaur passed away. He wrote the lyrics of hit songs “Kahin duur jab din dhal jaye” and “Zindagi kaisi hai paheli” that defined the superhit film Anand (1971).
- Google launches app ‘Sodar’ to help people maintain social distancing.
- India’s long-distance runner, Kiranjeet Kaur has been handed a four-year ban by World Athletics’ anti-doping body for testing positive for a banned substance (Enobosarm).
- AYUSH Ministry & ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations) jointly launch video blogging contest “My Life – My Yoga” (also called “Jeevan Yoga”).
- Tata Sons ties up with SCTIMST (Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology), Trivandrum for commercial production of Covid-19 testing kits based on RT-LAMP (Reverse Transcriptase Loop-Mediated Amplification) technology.
- US President Donald Trump postpones G7 summit that was scheduled for June; hints at G7’s expansion to include India and Russia.
- World No Tobacco Day observed on May 31.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020