For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) has released an e-booklet called ‘One Year of Modi 2.0- Towards A Self-Reliant India’ which highlights the achievements of the Modi government during its second term.
- World Environment Day 2020 was observed across the globe on June 5, 2020 with an emphasis on the need to care for nature and humanity. World Environment Day is observed every year to raise global awareness on environmental issues.
- The Government of India has launched Kisan Credit Card (KCC) campaign for 1.5 crore Dairy Farmers.
- The theme of World Environment Day 2020 is ‘Biodiversity’.The World Environment Day 2020 theme is extremely important, especially with the recent events of major bushfires in Australia, Brazil and the United States.
- Government of India has launched a new initiative ‘SWADES’ (Skilled Workers Arrival Database for Employment Support) to conduct a skill mapping exercise of the Indian citizens returning from overseas under the ‘Vande Bharat Mission’.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has pledged USD 15 million to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI). He made the announcement during the Global Vaccine Summit hosted by the United Kingdom (UK) on June 4, 2020.
- The tenure of Subramanian Sundar as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Lakshmi Vilas Bank has been extended after the approval from the Reserve Bank of India.
- The Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has launched an information booklet titled ‘Safe online learning in the times of COVID-19’, which aims to raise awareness among students and teachers regarding cyberbullying.
- J&K cadre IAS, Pradip Kumar Tripathi, has taken over as Secretary, Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India.
- Abu Dhabi-based firm, Mubadala Investment Company recently invested Rs 9,093.60 crore into Reliance Jio Platforms to acquire a 1.85 percent stake in the company.
- Telangana government celebrates 2nd June as the Telangana Formation Day.
- The United States issued an order on June 3, 2020 seeking suspension of passenger flights from China starting from June 16, 2020. The move has been taken in retaliation to China’s refusal to let US airlines resume flights to China.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the technology platform CHAMPIONS to create the smaller units big by solving their grievances, encouraging, supporting, helping and handholding.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the PM Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding signed between India and Bhutan for cooperation in areas of the environment including air, waste, chemical management and climate change.
- Yes Bank Limited has acquired a 24.19% stake in Dish TV India Ltd, a corporation providing Direct to Home (DTH) television service in India.
- The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on June 4. The day was established in 1982 to acknowledge the pain suffered by the children throughout the world. The day speaks about the agony of the young children becoming victims of mental, physical and emotional abuse.
- India skipper Virat Kohli is the only cricketer to feature in Forbes’ list of the top 100 highest-paid athletes in the world for the year 2020.
- The 51st annual summit of the World Economic Forum will be held in Davos, Switzerland under the theme ‘The Great Reset’. The summit has been named as ‘a unique Twin Summit’.
- United Nations celebrates World Bicycle Day every year on 3rd June to advance the use of the bicycle as a means of fostering sustainable development.
- The sports ministry has extended the deadline for submitting applications for the national sports awards till June 22. The ministry has also allowed athletes to self-nominate themselves given the difficulties being faced by them to find recommenders in the wake of coronavirus.
- Raveesh Kumar has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Finland.
- The UNSC has five permanent veto-wielding members including the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, China and France. The council also has 10 non-permanent members and every year the UN General Assembly elects five non-permanent members for a two-year term.
- Sushil Kumar Singhal has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Independent State of Papua New Guinea.
- Five nations including Vietnam, Niger, Estonia, Tunisia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines were elected to the UNSC earlier this month for a two-year term beginning January 2020. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is the smallest-ever nation to secure a UNSC seat.
- The sovereign rating of India has been downgraded by the Moody’s Investors Service to “Baa3”.
- The G7 had become G8 in 1998 when Russia was formally inducted as a member. However, Russia’s act of moving its troops into eastern Ukraine and conquering Crimea in 2014 drew heavy criticism from the other G8 nations, which then decided to suspend Russia from the group, following which it became G7 again.
- The Group of Seven presently comprises the world’s most advanced economies including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Canada and Italy. Russia is not a part of the group.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be holding an ‘India-Australia Virtual Summit’ with Australian PM Scott Morrison on June 4, 2020. The Australian Prime Minister was scheduled to visit India this year but the visit could not take place. Hence, the two leaders decided to hold a virtual summit.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist id=30 date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]