For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Favorite Bhararisen (Garisain) in the Chamoli district has been declared as Uttarakhand’s new summer capital. The landmark decision makes Uttarakhand the second state in India after Jammu and Kashmir to have two capitals.
- World Food Safety Day observed on June 7; theme: “Food safety, everyone’s business”.
- New Zealand has declared itself COVID-free after the recovery of its last coronavirus patient. With this, the nation will be lifting all restrictions imposed to contain the virus including social distancing and restrictions on public gatherings.
- NGMA (National Gallery of Modern Art) to organize ‘ONLINE NAIMISHA 2020 – Summer Art Program’ from June 8 to July 3.
- Gujarat has topped India’s food safety index among larger states, while Goa topped the index among the small states, as per the information shared by FSSAI on June 7, 2020. Gujarat was followed by Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra among the larger states in food safety and Goa was followed by Manipur and Meghalaya among the smaller states.
- Gross direct tax collection dips 4.92% to Rs 12.33 lakh crore in 2019-20.
- Chandigarh has topped India’s food safety index among the union territories. Chandigarh was followed by Delhi and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in food safety.
- Govt modifies public procurement norms; maximum preference will be given to products having 50% or more local content.
- The Odisha Cabinet on June 7, 2020 according to Odisha state song status to Bande Utkala Janani. The move comes a week after the Odisha CM urged all the people of the state to sing the song to express gratitude to the COVID warriors.
- Senior lawmakers from eight countries including the US and UK have come together to form a new Inter-Parliamentary Alliance to counter China (IPAC). The alliance aims to counter China’s growing threat to global trade, human rights and security.
- India and Denmark have signed an MoU to develop cooperation in the power sector. The main objective behind the agreement is to develop a strong, deep and long-term co-operation between the two countries in the power sector based on equality, reciprocity and mutual benefit.
- The Indian Air Force has designed, developed and manufactured ARPIT- an Airborne Rescue Pod for Isolated Transportation. The rescue pod will be utilized for the evacuation of severely ill patients with infectious diseases including COVID-19 from isolated, remote, and high altitude areas.
- India has been awarded the hosting rights of the 2022 Women’s Asian Cup by the Asian Football Confederation.
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot launches Raj Kaushal Portal and Online Shramik Employment Exchange.
- Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy, R. K. Singh has launched the “#iCommit” initiative to create a robust and resilient energy system in the future.
- Western Coalfields Ltd opens three new coal mines in Maharashtra (Adasa) and MP (Sharda and Dhankasa) of 2.9 million tonnes (MT) annual capacity.
- The information booklet titled “Safe online learning in the times of COVID-19” has been launched. The booklet has been developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and UNESCO New Delhi Office.
- L&T board approves A M Naik’s reappointment as a non-executive chairman for 3 yrs from October 1, 2020.
- United Nations celebrates Russian Language Day every year on 6 June to support and develop multilingualism and cultural diversity and to maintain the equality of all six official languages of the UN.
- United Nations observes Russian Language Day on June 6; the birthday of Russian poet Aleksandr Pushkin.
- DRDO develops device ‘SUMERU-PACS’ that helps wearers of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to feel comfortable without sweating.
- The World Economic Forum will host a Unique Twin Summit in January 2021.
- Covid-19 lockdown: Andhra govt hands over Rs 10,000 to each of 262,000 autos, cab drivers under YSR Vahana Mitra scheme.
- Payments Infrastructure Development Fund (PDF) has been created by the Reserve Bank of India to provide an impetus to acceptance infrastructure across India in order to stimulate the digitization of payment systems.
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression observed on June 4.
- The merger of Peugeot S.A (PSA) and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) has been approved by the Competition Commission of India (CCI).
- Road Transport & Highways Ministry launches a national awareness campaign on ‘Prevention of Human and Animal Mortality on Highways’.
- Senior bureaucrat Rajeev Topno has been appointed as the Senior Advisor to the Executive Director (ED) of the World Bank.
- Facebook Inc to start labeling Russian, Chinese, and other state-controlled media organizations; block ads from such outfits that target US users.
- Virtual Global Vaccine Summit 2020 was hosted by the United Kingdom.
- India selected as host of Women’s Asian Cup 2022. football tournament.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020