For cracking any competition exams, the General Knowledge is mandatory. General Knowledge is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in General Knowledge.
Q. “Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains” Who is identified with the above famous line?
ANS:- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Q. In which state is the ‘Hawa Mahal’ located?
Q. The Jasper National Park (JNP) is located in which country?
Q. The Satpura National Park (SNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
ANS:- Hoshangabad district
Q. Which Unit of distance is used in navigation?
ANS:- Nautical mile
Q. “Kapoori variety of Tobacco” is found in which state of India?
ANS:- Uttar Pradesh
Q. Which is also known as white gold ?
Q. ‘New India’ and ‘Commonweal’ newspapers were started by:
ANS:- Annie Besant
Q. Who is discovered malaria causing germs?
ANS:- Charles Louis Alphonse Laveran
Q. Underground Hamza River was found below the basin of which river ?
ANS:- Amazon River
Q. Who was the president of the British Indian Association that was founded in 1851?
ANS:- Radhakant Deb
Q. World’s longest seawall is located in:
ANS:- South Korea
Q. India’s Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute is located in?
Q. Who among the following former Prime Ministers of India ,never served as Chief minister of Indian state?
ANS:- Chandra Shekhar
Q. What is the S.I. unit of magnetic dipole moment?
Q. The 2017 Public Service Broadcasting Day (PSBD) is celebrated on which date in India?
ANS:- November 12
Q. Which acid is abundant in Grapes, Bananas and Tamarind?
ANS:- Tartaric Acid
Q. Who was the first Indian International Cricket Council President?
ANS:- Jag Mohan Dalmiya
Q. Which was the second capital of Kanishka ?
Q. “Svedberg Unit” is a unit of _________?
Q. Global Trust Bank was acquired by which bank in year 2004 ?
ANS:- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Q. Who was the world’s first woman prime minister ?
ANS:- Sirimavo Ratwatte Dias Bandaranaike
Q. Who is the writer of book Great Soul: Mahatma Gandhi and His Struggle With India ?
ANS:- Joseph Lelyveld
Q. At which place will you find maximum sunlight in December ?
Q. Chomolungma is located in which country ?
Q. Which is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust ?
Q. India’s first operational special economic zone (SEZ) is located at?
Q. According to some Jain traditions, who was son-in-law and first disciple of Tirthankara Mahavira?
Q. Which site of Indus Valley era is considered as the oldest “Ploughed field” in the world?
Q. Who was the founder of the Paris Indian Society?
ANS:- Bhikaji Kama
Q. Who was the founder director of TIFR?
ANS:- H. J. Bhabha
Q. Which is the largest oil refinery in India?
ANS:- Jamnagar Refinery
Q. Kyoto Protocol’s first meeting was held at which country?
Q. Petrology is the study of
Q. Bohag Bihu is a festival in North East India, mainly in the state of ____?
Q. The largest producer of rubber is_________ ?
Q. Grand Slam is used in which game?
ANS:- Lawn Tennis
Q. In which year World Meteorological Organization came into existence?
Q. Headquarters of World Anti-Doping Agency is located at ?
ANS:- Montreal, Canada
Q. Which metals is most commonly used as control rods in the nuclear reactors?
Q. Bidriware derives its name from the town of Bidar. In which state is Bidar located?
Q. Which is largest river system in the United States?
Q. Bagh-e Babur” where Babur is buried is located at?
Q. In which computer was magnetic core memory first demonstrated?
ANS:- Whirlwind Computer
Q. The Karlapat Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) is located in which state?
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- DRDO Recruitment 38 ITI Apprentices Vacancy October 25, 2021
- North Central Railway Recruitment 1664 Vacancy October 25, 2021
- Coal India Recruitment 588 Management Trainee October 25, 2021
- BSF Recruitment 269 Constable Post October 25, 2021
- BEL Recruitment 50 Graduate Engineering Apprentice October 25, 2021
- TSLPRB Recruitment 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy August 27, 2021
- NIACL Recruitment 300 Administrative Officers Vacancy August 26, 2021
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Recruitment 94 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- Indian Navy Recruitment 33 Musician Sailors August 2, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020