For cracking any competition exams, general knowledge is mandatory. general knowledge is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
General Knowledge Question Answer
Q. The Tanintharyi National Park (TNP) is located in which country?
Q. The ‘Dronacharya Award’ is given to which field?
Q. For which purpose, Alauddin Khilji created “Diwan-i-Riyasat”?
ANS:- Market control
Q. Which part of Bombay (now Mumbai) is known as Old Woman’s Island?
Q. Which plants is the first shore- based steel plant in India?
ANS:- Vishakhapatnam steel plant
Q. Who founded the Satvahan Dynasty?
Q. What is the other name of Galileo’s law of falling bodies?
ANS:- Newton’s first law
Q. Ghagghar is the main and only seasonal river of which state?
Q. What was the name of the silver coins issued by Guptas?
Q. Which blood group is universal donor?
Q. Hamim Humam who was the chief of Royal School (Pathshala) adorned the court of which Mughal Emperor?
Q. What is the nature of Drinking soda?
Q. Which countries domestic intelligence agency is known as Amaniyat?
Q. Which colour is formed when Red and Green are mixed?
Q. Volta River project is located in which country?
Q. When was the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) first introduced in elections (on experimental basis)?
Q. Which vitamin protects us from Pellagra disease?
ANS:- Vitamin B3
Q. Baltic Sea & North Sea are connected by _________?
ANS:- Kiel Canal
Q. What is the bond angle between H2O molecule?
Q. Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) is mostly a mixture of which carbon compounds?
ANS:- Propane and Butane
Q. In which of the following years, the first Afghan War took place?
Q. In which year Financial Stability Forum (FSF) was established?
Q. The Iron Pillar at Mehrauli was built during the ruling period of which dynasty?
ANS:- Gupta Dynasty
Q. Who is the most prominent god of ‘Rigveda’?
Q. Pench National Park, which was included under the umbrella of “Project Tiger” is located in:
ANS:- Madhya Pradesh
Q. “Temple of the Emerald Buddha” is located in which country?
Q. What is the full form of CPU?
ANS:- Central Processing Unit
Q. Where are Ankleshwar and Kalol oil fields situated?
Q. Which pollutants can cause human kidney disorder?
Q. The University of Nalanda was set up by which Gupta ruler?
ANS:- Kumargupta I
Q. Which is the deepest port in India?
ANS:- Gangavaram Port
Q. In which state is located the Indian Astronomical Observatory?
ANS:- Jammu & Kashmir
Q. Headquarters of Bioversity International is located at:
Q. Which year is known for BOP crisis in the Indian Economy?
Q. Which is the largest nationalized Bank in India?
ANS:- State Bank of India
Q. In which Indian city, Osmania University was established by the local ruler or the Nizam?
Q. Which is the modern location of ” Battle of Gogunda”?
Q. In which year Physical coins and banknotes were introduced for the first time in Euro?
Q. National Institute of Mountaineering & Allied Sports (NIMAS) is located at?
ANS:- Arunachal Pradesh
Q. Kelvin(K) is the unit of measurement of which?
Q. Largest National park in North East India is located at?
ANS:- Arunachal Pradesh
Q. International Network of Bamboo & Rattan (INBAR) is located at:
Q. Gautma Buddha’s mother ‘Mahamaya’ belongs to which tribe?
Q. Where was the first Tamil Sangam held__?
Q. In which field Moortidevi Award is conferred?
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Indian Army Recruitment 100 Women Military Police post June 8, 2021
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 1500 Vacancy June 7, 2021
- SSMC Rewa Paramedical Staff Recruitment June 7, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- BTSC Recruitment 6338 General & Specialist Medical Officer Vacancy May 26, 2021
- OPSC Recruitment 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy May 25, 2021
- BPSC Recruitment 138 Assistant Audit Officer Vacancy May 21, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- BEL Recruitment 30 Trainee Engineer Vacancy May 12, 2021
- CGPSC Recruitment 140 Assistant Professor Vacancy May 9, 2021
Recent Private Job Vacancy
- ORACLE Hiring Now Software Developer August 7, 2020
- eVision Hiring Now HR & Admin Executive August 7, 2020
- Dewelopers Hiring Now Android Developer August 7, 2020
- Eamani Tech Hiring Now Senior Android Developer August 7, 2020
- BioQuest Hiring for Tech Support July 26, 2020
- Logicsoft Hiring Now Junior Android Developer July 25, 2020
- Mastercom will hire Dot Net Developer July 25, 2020
- Amazon will hire a software development engineer July 24, 2020