Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Are you looking for a government job? Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (02/2022 Batch) Vacancy. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board rules carefully.|
Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
Details of Indian Coast Guard Government Job Vacancy
Advertisement No (विज्ञापन संख्या):-
– Not Specified.
Starting Date Of Application (आवेदन शुरू करने की तारीख):-
– 06/12/2021 (6th December 2021).
Last Date of Application (आवेदन अंतिम तिथि):-
– 17/12/2021 (17th December 2021).
Name Of the Organization (संगठन का नाम):-
– Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board.
Name Of the Post (पद का नाम):-
– Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (02/2022 Batch).
Recruitment Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):-
– Online Application.
Job Location (नौकरी करने का स्थान):-
– All India.
Number Of Vacancies (रिक्तियों की संख्या):-
– Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch – General Duty – 40 Vacancy.
– Assistant Commandant 01/2022 Batch – Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – 10 Vacancy.
– 56100/- Level -10
Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
|General Duty||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.||Male|
|CPL-SSA||Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.||Male/Female|
|Tech (Engg / Elect)||Engineering degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics and At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or Three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.||Male|
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):-
|General Duty||Male||Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both
|CPL-SSA||Male/Female||Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Tech (Engg / Elect)||Male||Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both
Application Fees (आवेदन शुल्क):-
– There is No Application Fee for the Applicants.
– Must Be Indian.
SELECTION PROCESS (चयन प्रक्रिया):-
– If you submit your application form. Then After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test) & Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply
Who can Apply (कौन आवेदन कर सकता है):-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply (आवेदन कैसे करें):-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
(www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in form 06.12.2021 to 17.12.2021.)
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist name=”Govt Jobs” date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]