- 1 JAIIB 2021 Online Registration
- 2 JAIIB 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 JAIIB Exam 2021 – Overview
- 4 JAIIB Registration Link 2021
- 5 JAIIB Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 JAIIB Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 JAIIB Exam 2021 Syllabus
JAIIB 2021 Online Registration
JAIIB 2021: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has released the official notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for JAIIB Exam 2021 on its official website. As per the JAIIB Exam Notice, the online registration has begun from 09th November 2021 and the online examination will be held on 8th, 9th & 22nd January 2022.
JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, which is a (flagship course) an Associate examination by IIBF which is only applicable to the ordinary members of the Institute. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance aims to enhance the banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, and other accountancy and legal aspects of the banking industry, by nurturing and developing competent professional employees already a member of IIBF through JAIIB exam 2021.
JAIIB 2021 – Important Dates
The online registration for JAIIB Jan/Feb Exam has been started from 09th November 2021 and the last date to apply online is 29th November 2021. Check the subject-wise exam schedule released for JAIIB Exam 2021.
|JAIIB Exam Date 2021|
|JAIIB Notification released||08th October 2021|
|Online Registration starts||09th November 2021|
|Online registration ends||29th November 2021|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||08th January 2022|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||09th January 2022|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||22nd January 2022|
JAIIB Exam 2021 – Overview
The candidates can check the important highlights regarding JAIIB Exam 2021 from the table below.
|JAIIB 2021 – Highlights|
|Organization||Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB Exam 2021|
|JAIIB Exam Dates||8th, 9th & 22nd January 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
JAIIB Registration Link 2021
The online registration for JAIIB Exam 2021 has been started from 09th November 2021. The interested members of IIAF can apply through the direct link on or before 29th November 2021.
- Online Registration has been started on- 09th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply- 29th November 2021
The JAIIB Apply Online Link is active.
How to apply for JAIIB Exam 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for JAIIB 2021 Exam. The online registration for the JAIIB exam 2021 has been started.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance @iibf.gov.in. or click on the direct apply online button above.
- On the home page click on the ‘Examination/Courses’ option appearing on the left side of the screen.
- Select the ‘Flagship Courses’ out of the given options.
- Choose JAIIB and a new page will open where you can proceed with JAIIB online application.
JAIIB Registration Fees
- From 09th November to 15th November 2021 – Normal Examination fees
- From 16th November to 22nd November 2021 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 23rd November to 29th November 2021 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt fee||Rs 2700/-|
|2nd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
JAIIB Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
(i) The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website).
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or it’s equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members
of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
JAIIB Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of the application
JAIIB Exam 2021 Syllabus
Paper-I – Principle and Practices of Banking, which is divided into 5 modules (Module A to Module E)
Paper-II – Accounting and Finance for Bankers. This is divided into 4 modules (Module A to Module D)
Paper-III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking which is again further divided into 4 modules.
|Paper I – Principle and Practices of Banking||Module A- Indian Financial SystemModule B- Functions of Banks
Module C- Banking Technology
Module D- Support Services- Marketing of Banking Services/ Products
Module E- Ethics in Bank & Financial Institutions
|Paper II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers||Module A- Business Mathematics and FinanceModule B- Principles of Bookkeeping and Accountancy
Module C- Final Accounts
Module D- Banking Operations
|Paper III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||Module A- Regulations and ComplianceModule B- Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
Module C- Banking Related Laws
Module D- Commercials Laws with Reference to Banking Operations
JAIIB Exam 2021 Passing Criteria
- The minimum mark for passing in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
JAIIB 2021 FAQs
Q. When did JAIIB online registration begin?
Ans. The JAIIB online registration has been started from 09th November 2021 onwards.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for JAIIB Registration 2021?
Ans. The last date for JAIIB online registration is 29th November 2021.
Q. When is the JAIIB exam 2021?
Ans. The JAIIB exam 2021 is on 8th, 9th & 22nd January 2022.
Q. Can everyone apply for JAIIB Exam 2021?
Ans. No JAIIB is exclusively open to regular Institute members only.
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.