JPSC Recruitment 2020 (Jharkhand Public Service Commission)
– 380 Medical Officer
|Are you looking for a government job? JPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Medical Officer post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the JPSC Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of JPSC Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– 09/04/2020 (9th April 2020).
Last Date of Application:-
– 08/05/2020 (8th May 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Name Of the Post:-
– Medical Officer.
– Online Application.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 380 Posts.
– 9300/- to 34800/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Candidate must have MBBS From Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 23 to 35 years (as on 01/08/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN/OBC Candidates will have pay – 600/-.
– SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates will have pay – 150/-.
– Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
2. written test.
3. viva voce.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|JPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
JPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of JPSC?
– The Full Form of JPSC is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- What is JPSC?
– The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established to make a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct a written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
- Is it JPSC under the Central Government?
– JPSC is an organization under the Government of Jharkhand.
- What is JPSC’s Recent Recruitment?
– JPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Medical Officer post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of JPSC?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Interview, written test & viva voce.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020