PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research) – 139 Sr. Resident, SMO & Jr/ Sr. Demonstrator Posts
|Are you looking for a government job? PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Sr. Resident post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of PGIMER Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– 04/04/2020 (04th April 2020).
Last Date of Application:-
– 26/04/2020 (26th April 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
Name Of the Post:-
– Sr. Resident, SMO & Jr/ Sr. Demonstrator Posts.
– Offline Application.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 139 Posts.
– 35400/- to 67700/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Forensic Medicine: Candidate must have M.D. (Forensic Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) OR MD/MS (Anatomy) OR M.S. (General Surgery).
– Hospital Administration: Candidate must have an M.D. in Hospital Administration or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. OR Master’s in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution/University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
– Nuclear Medicine: Candidate must have M.D. (Nuclear Medicine).
For more details see the official notification.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within a maximum of 40 years.
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN Candidates will have pay – 1500/-.
– SC / ST / PH/ Women Candidates will have pay – 800/-.
– Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian.
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form and all relevant documents send by registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 on or before 27.03.2020.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of PGIMER?
– The Full Form of PGIMER is the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research.
- What is PGIMER?
– Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.
- Is it PGIMER under the Central Government?
– PGIMER is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India.
- What is PGIMER’s Recent Recruitment?
– PGIMER Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Sr. Resident, SMO & Jr/ Sr. Demonstrator Posts.
- How to Apply?
– Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form and all relevant documents send by registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012.
- What is the Selection Process of PGIMER?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the Interview.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020