TNPCB Recruitment 2020 (Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board)
– 242 AE, Assistant, Typist & Environmental Scientist Posts
|Are you looking for a government job? TNPCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the AE, Assistant, Typist & Environmental Scientist post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the TNPCB Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of TNPCB Government Job Vacancy
Advertisement No –
Starting Date Of Application –
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application –
– 23/04/2020 (23rd April 2020).
Name Of the Organization –
– Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
Recruitment Process –
– Online Application.
Job Location –
– Tamil Nadu.
Number Of Vacancies –
– 242 Posts.
– 37000/- to 119500/-.
Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification –
– Assistant Engineer: Candidate must have a Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology.
– Environmental Scientist: Candidate must have Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines:- (1) Chemistry; (2) Biology; (3) Zoology; (4) Environmental Chemistry; (5) Environmental Science; (6) Environmental Toxicology; (7) Microbiology; (8) Marine Biology; (9) Bio-Chemistry; (10) Analytical Chemistry; (11) Applied Chemistry; (12) Botany.
– Assistant (Junior Assistant): Candidate must have A pass in a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of a minimum of six months.
– Typist: Candidate must have (i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree (ii) A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and (iii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Age Limit –
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 35 years.
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
Application Fees –
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay Rs. 500/-.
– SC / ST / Female Candidates will have pay Rs. 250/-.
– Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian
SELECTION PROCESS –
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
2. Skill Test,
3. Online Exam.
How to Apply
Who can Apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
[su_button url=”https://tnpcb2020.onlineregistrationform.org/TNPCB_DOC/Notification.pdf” target=”blank” style=”ghost” color=”#4285F4″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]DOWNLOAD PDF[/su_button]
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
TNPCB Recruitment 2020
Get all Government Job Alert Click Here
[su_button url=”https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/” target=”blank” style=”ghost” color=”#4285F4″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply Now[/su_button]
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
|Railway Jobs In India||Police Jobs in India|
|Defense Jobs in India||Research Jobs in India|
|Teaching Jobs in India||Bank Jobs in India|
|Hospitality Jobs in India||Central Government Jobs|
|Check Exam Result||Download Admit Card|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of TNPCB?
– The Full Form of TNPCB is Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
- What is TNPCB?
– Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is the governing body to monitor and control air, noise, and water pollution in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Is it TNPCB under the Central Government?
– No, TNPCB is an organization under the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- What is TNPCB Recent Recruitment?
– TNPCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the AE, Assistant, Typist & Environmental Scientist post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the selection process of TNPCB?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Interview, Skill Test, Online Exam.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[su_posts template=”templates/default-loop.php” id=”” posts_per_page=”5″ post_type=”post” taxonomy=”category” tax_operator=”IN” offset=”0″ order=”DESC” orderby=”date” post_parent=”” post_status=”publish” ignore_sticky_posts=”no”]