BPSC Recruitment 2020 (Bihar Public Service Commission)
– 221 Civil Judge
|Are you looking for a government job? BPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Civil Judge post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the BPSC Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of BPSC Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application:-
– 31/08/2020 (31st August 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Bihar Public Service Commission.
Name Of the Post:-
– Civil Judge Post.
– Online Application.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 221 Posts.
– Not Specified.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Candidate must have Graduated in Law from recognized University.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 22 to 35 years (as on 01/08/2019).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay Rs. 600/-.
– SC / ST / Female Candidates will have pay Rs. 150/-.
– Pay Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|BPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of BPSC?
– The Full Form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.
- What is BPSC?
– The Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
- Is it BPSC under the Central Government?
– BPSC is an organization under the Government of Bihar.
- What is BPSC Recent Recruitment?
– BPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Civil Judge post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of BPSC?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020