OSCB Recruitment 2020(Odisha State Cooperative Banks/Central Cooperative Banks)
– 786 Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager & System Manger
|Are you looking for a government job? OSCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager & System Manager post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the OSCB Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of OSCB Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application:-
– 10/05/2020 (10th May 2020)
Name Of the Organization:-
– Odisha State Cooperative Banks/Central Cooperative Banks.
Name Of the Post:-
– Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager & System Manager Post.
– Online Application.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 786 Posts.
– 9300/- to 34800/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Assistant Manager Grade-II: Candidate must have Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
– Banking Assistant Grade-II: Candidate must have Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in MCA, B.Tech with Computer Science or IT from a recognized university.
– System Manager: Candidate must have Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 21 to 32 years (as on 01/01/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay Rs. 1000/-.
– SC / ST / Female Candidates will have pay Rs. 600/-.
– Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Online Test.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|OSCB Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
OSCB Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of OSCB?
– The Full Form of OSCB is Odisha State Cooperative Banks/Central Cooperative Banks.
- What is OSCB?
– The Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) is one of the Scheduled State Cooperative Banks incorporated under the Orissa Cooperative Societies Act on 2nd April 1948. Since its inception, the Bank has been playing a pivotal role in transforming the agrarian economy of the State by catering to the credit requirement of the farm families. The Bank leads the Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure (STCCS) in Odisha comprising 2709 PACS (including 212 LAMPS and 6 FSS) at the grassroots level, 17 District Central Cooperative Banks (with 323 Branches) at the middle tier. The Bank has facilitated enrollment of 53.69 lakh agricultural families from out of about 55 lakh agricultural families in the State covering 97.6% of the families. As a State partnered Bank, the OSCB has been implementing various plans and programs of the State Government meant for agriculture production and productivity with rural development. The Bank has a network of 14 Branches spread across the State and it has been supporting the Central Cooperative Banks with its 323 Branches to consolidate the Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure. The PACS are also being transformed as One Stop Shop to provide all the requirements of the farm families under one roof. The Bank has also facilitated the organization and credit linkage of Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) to meet the credit requirements of the sharecroppers and oral lessees. Read More…
- Is it OSCB under the Central Government?
– OSCB is an organization under the Government of Odisha.
- What is OSCB Recent Recruitment?
– OSCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager & System Manager post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of OSCB?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Online Test.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020