BPSC Recruitment 2020 (Bihar Public Service Commission)
|Are you looking for a Bihar Public Service Commission government job? BPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Assistant Engineer post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the BPSC Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
Details of BPSC Government Job Vacancy
- Advertisement No:-
– Not Available.
- Starting Date Of Application:-
– 04/05/2020 (4th May 2020).
- Last Date of Application:-
– 18/05/2020 (18th May 2020).
- Name Of the Organization:-
– Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Name Of the Post:-
– Assistant Engineer.
- Recruitment Process:-
– Online Application.
- Job Location:-
- Number Of Vacancies:-
– 225 Posts.
– Not Specified.
Required Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:-
– Candidate must have B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Age Limit:-
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 21 to 40 years (as on 01/08/2019). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
- Application Fees:-
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay 750/-,
– SC / ST / Female Candidates will have pay Rs. 200/-.
– Pay Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian.
- SELECTION PROCESS:-
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Written Exam.
How to Apply
- Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
- How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
– Candidates may also send hard copies of Online application along with relevant documents send to Joint Secretary -Co-Examination Controller, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001 on or before 10.06.2020.
|Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|BPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of BPSC?
– The Full Form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.
- What is BPSC?
– The Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
- Is it BPSC under the Central Government?
-BPSC is an organization under the Government of Bihar.
- What is BPSC’s Recent Recruitment?
– BPSC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Assistant Engineer post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of BPSC?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Written Exam & Interview.
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020