For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, constituent lab of CSIR, has signed an MoU with TATA Sons for licensing of KNOWHOW for FELUDA in order to execute rapid diagnosis of COVID-19.
- The Iranian lawmakers voted on May 4, 2020, to change Iran’s national currency from ‘rial’ to ‘toman’. The lawmakers approved an amendment to Iran’s Monetary and Banking Act of Iran to make the change. Iran’s existing currency will continue to remain valid alongside “toman” for two years, during which the old coins and bills will be gradually collected to replace them with new ones.
- Congress leader in Lok Sabha Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury reappointed Chairperson of Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee.
- An operation named “Samudra Setu” has been launched by the Indian Navy to bring back Indian citizens who are stranded overseas amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The LG polymers plant located in Visakhapatnam witnessed a horrific gas tragedy early morning on May 7, 2020. Toxic styrene gas leaked from one of the unit’s chambers around 3.00 a.m. The toxic fumes spread in nearby villages, which resulted in many people falling unconscious on the roads after they rushed out of their homes in panic.
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur, develops the ‘Contactless Soap cum Water Dispensing Unit’.
- IIT Bombay Professor Saurabh Lodha has been honored with the Young Career Award in Nano Science & Technology for the year 2020.
- The Aarogya Setu IVRS service is a toll-free service, which can be used by citizens by giving a missed call to 1921. The users will get a call back requesting inputs regarding their health.
- Ultra Violet Disinfection Tower has been developed by the Laser Science & Technology Centre, to achieve rapid and chemical-free disinfection of high infection-prone areas.
- The Chinese government has assured that the foreign firms will get equal access to government support policies, including those on land and tax cuts. The nation’s commerce ministry made the announcement in response to concerns raised by the American Chamber of Commerce in China regarding hurdles to a truly level playing field for the US firms in China.
- The Maharashtra government on May 6 allowed 12-hour shifts for factory workers across the state until June 30. The decision was taken in the wake of factories facing the labor shortage with migrant workers going back home.
- Vesak, the Day of the Full Moon was observed on May 7, 2020. The Day of “Vesak” is considered sacred by the Buddhists, as it was on the Day of Vesak two and a half millennia ago, in 623 B.C., that the Buddha was born. The Buddha reportedly attained enlightenment on the same day and passed away also in his eightieth year.
- India on May 6, 2020, banned the export of alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the wake of rising demand of the sanitizers in the domestic markets.
- Bangladesh has decided to re-open mosques for public prayers from May 7, 2020. The Cabinet Division of the Bangladesh government had made the recommendation. The mosques have, however, been asked to observe precautions and follow the directives issued by the Health Ministry.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020