CPCB Recruitment 2020 – 48 Scientist, LDC, MTS & Various
|Are you looking for a Scientist, LDC, MTS government job? CPCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Scientist, LDC, MTS & Various posts. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the CPCB Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
Details of CPCB Government Job Vacancy
- Advertisement No:-
- Starting Date Of Application:-
– 05/05/2020 (5th May 2020).
- Last Date of Application:-
– 25/05/2020 (25th May 2020).
- Name Of the Organization:-
– Central Pollution Control Board.
- Name Of the Post:-
– Scientist, LDC, MTS & Various.
- Recruitment Process:-
– Online Application.
- Job Location:-
– New Delhi
- Number Of Vacancies:-
Name of the Post Number of Vacancies Scientist B 13 Junior Scientific Assistant 2 Senior Technician 6 Data Entry Operator (Grade II) 2 Junior Technician 2 Junior Laboratory Assistant 7 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 13 Attendant (MTS) 3 Total 48
Name of the Post Salary Offered Scientist B 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- Junior Scientific Assistant 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- Senior Technician 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- Data Entry Operator (Grade II) 25,500/- to 81,100/- Junior Technician 25,500/- to 81,100/- Junior Laboratory Assistant 19,900/- to 63,200/- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 19,900/- to 63,200/- Attendant (MTS) 18,000/- to 56,900/-
Required Eligibility Criteria
|Scientist ‘B’:||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil/Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical and Mining OR Master’s Degree in Natural/Agricultural Sciences.
|Junior Scientific Assistant:||Candidate must have a degree in science with 4 years of experience in the line.|
||Candidate must have a Diploma in Instrumentation / Diploma in Electronics / Diploma in Mechanical.|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade II):||Candidate must have a 12th standard pass and speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
||Candidate must have 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ Institution with Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade and 3 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines.
|Junior Laboratory Assistant:||Candidate must have 12th class pass with Science subjects from a recognized Board / University.|
|Attendant (MTS):||Candidate must have an 8th Standard Pass from a recognized school.|
- Age Limit:-
Name of the Post Salary Offered Scientist B 35 Years. Junior Scientific Assistant 30 Years. Senior Technician 30 Years. Data Entry Operator (Grade II) 18 Years/ 25 Years. Junior Technician 18 Years/ 25 Years. Junior Laboratory Assistant 18 Years/ 25 Years. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 18 Years/ 25 Years. Attendant (MTS) 18 Years/ 25 Years.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
- Application Fees:-
– There is No Application Fee.
– Must Be Indian.
- SELECTION PROCESS:-
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1.Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, and Interview.
How to Apply
- Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
- How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|CPCB Recruitment 2020|
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
CPCB Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of CPCB?
– The Full Form of CPCB is Central Pollution Control Board.
- What is CPCB?
– The Central Pollution Control Board of India is a statutory organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. It was established in 1974 under the Water Act, 1974. The CPCB is also entrusted with the powers and functions under the Air Act, 1981.
- Is it CPCB under the Central Government?
– CPCB is an organization under the Government of India.
- What is CPCB’s Recent Recruitment?
– CPCB Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Scientist, LDC, MTS & Various posts.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of CPCB?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, and Interview.
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020