For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Hand Hygiene Day is celebrated every year on 5 May to mobilizes people around the world to increase adherence to hand hygiene in health care facilities.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was awarded the commemorative World War II medal by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Kim Jong Un was honored with the medal for preserving the memories of Soviet Union soldiers who died in North Korean territory during the war.
- The central government has extended the time limit for filing the annual GST returns for the fiscal year 2018-2019 till September 30, 2020.
- Indian journalists namely Dar Yasin, Mukhtar Khan, and Channi Anand have been honored with the 2020 Pulitzer Prize in the category of feature photography.
- The Karnataka government has announced a new relief package worth Rs 1610 crore for all those in distress due to the national lockdown such as farmers, flower-growers, construction workers, weavers, auto and taxi drivers.
- Indian Navy launches Operation “Samudra Setu” (“Sea Bridge”) to repatriate Indian citizens from overseas.
- Italian researchers claimed to have developed a potential coronavirus vaccine that neutralized the virus in human cells for the first time. An Italian firm, Takis, is developing the vaccine.
- Professor Saurabh Lodha of IIT Bombay receives the Young Career Award in Nano Science & Technology 2020 instituted by the Department of Science and Technology (DST).
- J&K based photographers Dar Yasin, Mukhtar Khan, and Channi Anand awarded Pulitzer Prize for feature photography.
- Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti’s preventive detention under Public Safety Act was extended for another three months before it was due to expire on May 5, 2020. The detention of two other leaders-Ali Mohammed Sagar and Sartaj Madani- has also been extended for 3 months.
- Tennis Integrity Unit has banned Egypt’s tennis player Youssef Hossam from professional tennis for life following his conviction on multiple match-fixing and associated corruption charges.
- The Telangana Chief Minister on May 5, 2020, announced that lockdown will be extended in the state till May 29. K Chandrashekhar Rao informed that the night curfew from 7 pm-7 am will continue in the state during the period.
- The Uttar Pradesh state government launched the Ayush Kavach app on May 5, 2020. The Ayush Kavach app aims to help people boost their immunity against the coronavirus by providing relevant tips and facts from Ayurveda.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- PGCIL Recruitment – 334 Apprentice Trainee July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment – 551 Sepoy Constable July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 454 Lady Constable Post July 6, 2020
- UCIL Recruitment – 136 Mining Mate, Apprentice post July 6, 2020
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Apply Now July 5, 2020
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2792 ACT Apprentice Post July 5, 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Notification 2020 – 9638 Officers July 5, 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 283 Junior Translator & Other July 2, 2020
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – Free Job Alert July 2, 2020
- GRSE Recruitment 11 CGM, GM, SM & other Post July 1, 2020