For cracking any competition exams, general knowledge is mandatory. general knowledge is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Madhya Pradesh government has started Street Vendor Registration Portal and “Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana”.
- A massive fire erupted at a leaking natural-gas oil well in Assam’s Tinsukia district on June 8, 2020. The oil well, part of Baghjan oil fields, is owned by Oil India Limited (OIL). The oil well has reportedly been leaking gas since the last 14 days after it suffered damage following a blowout on May 27.
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has launched its flagship programme “Turant Customs” at Bengaluru and Chennai.
- Indian weightlifter K Sanjita Chanu has been cleared of doping charge by the International Weightlifting Federation due to “non-conformities” in the handling of her sample. The IWF took the decision based on the recommendation of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
- The state cabinet of Odisha has adopted “Bande Utklala Janani” or Glory to mother Utkala as the state anthem of Odisha.
- Ramon Magsaysay awards, known as Asia’s version of the Nobel Prize, have been cancelled this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Manila-based foundation issued a statement on June 9, 2020 saying that it has no choice but to cancel the 2020 awards with COVID-19 almost immobilizing the world.
- New Zealand declares itself free from “Coronavirus” when the last person who was being monitored for coronavirus was released from isolation and regarded as recovered.
- The Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced on June 10, 2020 that the Phase-2 of the Saurashtra-Narmada Avataran Irrigation (SAUNI) Yojana will be completed before August 15. The SAUNI Yojana aims to fill 115 water reservoirs of arid Saurashtra and Kutch region with water from the Narmada river, to meet the region’s drinking and irrigation requirements.
- Tech Mahindra has signed a joint declaration with UN Global Compact and hence joined 155 global companies in calling for policies to build resilience against future shocks.
- The Supreme Court on June 9, 2020 directed the centre and state governments to identify and transport stranded migrant workers back to their home towns within 15 days. The court also directed the Indian Railways to provide the required Shramik trains within 24 hours.
- Adani Green Energy wins Rs.45,000 crore tender from centre to build 8-gigawatt (Gw) photovoltaic power plant and 2-Gw solar cell and module manufacturing capacity in five years.
- The Global Economy is predicted to shrink by 5.2 percent in 2020, which is the deepest plunge since the Second World War, according to the forecasts of the World Bank. The severe contraction in the global economy is a result of the massive shutdown measures evoked across the world to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
- Dr. Jitendra Singh, the Union Minister for Development of North Eastern Region launched COVID BEEP on June 7, 2020. It is India’s first cost-effective, indigenous, wireless physiological parameters monitoring system for COVID-19 patients.
- Saturn’s moon Titan has been moving away faster than previously understood, about 4 inches (11 centimeters) every year, as per data discovered from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft. Earth’s moon has also been drifting away a tiny bit more each year similar to other moons of other planets.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020