For cracking any competition exams, general knowledge is mandatory. general knowledge is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Rahul Shrivastava has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Romania.
- The annual solar eclipse will be visible on June 21, 2020. The solar eclipse takes place when the moon passes from between the earth and the sun. The eclipse will occur on the longest day of the year, for almost 6 hours and will be visible from many parts of Northern India.
- The task force to evaluate issues related to Infant Mortality Rate, Maternal Mortality Rate, Total Fertility Rate etc, has been set up by the Women and Child Development Ministry and it will be headed by Jaya Jaitly.
- The UN General Assembly session this year commemorates 75 years of the existence of the United Nations. It would have seen high participation from leaders from 193 Member States to mark the anniversary had there been no COVID-19 crisis.
- Former Santosh Trophy player, Hamza Koya passed away due to COVID-19. He had played for Maharashtra state in Santosh Trophy in the 1980s.
- North Korea has said that it is cutting communication hotlines with South Korea. At least 49 hotlines have been set up between the two nations for diplomatic talks, discussions over economy and military operations and for coordination of air and sea traffic.
- Monika Kapil Mohta has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Switzerland.
- US President Donald Trump has ordered to reduce the number of US troops in Germany by more than a quarter. Trump has decided to remove 9,500 troops from Germany, one of America’s strongest allies, reducing the number of US troop strength there to 25,000 from 34,500.
- Greece and Italy will sign an agreement on maritime boundaries during a visit of Italian Foreign Minister to Athens on June 9, 2020. The deal follows months of tensions in the Eastern Mediterranean region over natural resources.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on June 8 announced that the lockdown restrictions in the state due to coronavirus has been extended up to June 30, 2020.
- Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on June 5, 2020 launched the ‘Online waste exchange platform’. The digital platform was launched on the occasion of World Environment Day to resolve the existing insufficiency in managing the waste.
- Denmark and India on June 7, 2020, signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that aims at developing a deep, strong, and long-term cooperation in the power sector. The memorandum was signed between Denmark’s Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate, and India’s Power Ministry.
| Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
| Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020