For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The center has announced Special Credit Facility worth Rs 5000 crore for all street vendors. There are 50 lakh street vendors, who will be able to avail of this special credit facility. An initial working capital worth Rs 10000 will be provided.
- The Indian Railways has canceled regular passenger train service including Mail, Express, Passenger, and Suburban Services till June 30, 2020. The Railways will issue a full refund for the same.
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi addressed his countrymen and announced an Economic Package of Rs 20 Lakh crore, giving stress on land, labor, liquidity, and law.
- The Credit Link Subsidy scheme, which was introduced by the government in May 2017, was initially extended till March 31, 2020. The scheme has now been extended for one more year till March 2021. This is expected to benefit around 2.5 lakh more families and help them get affordable houses.
- The economic package called ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan’ and is based on the five pillars of Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography, and Demand that were outlined by the PM on May 12.
- China has won the 1st edition of the FIDE Chess.com Online Nations Cup against the USA.
- The central government will provide Rs 30,000 crore additional emergency working capital funds through NABARD to the small and marginal farmers under Aatmanirbhar Economic Package. The amount will be immediately released for post-harvest Rabi work and preparatory work for Kharif crops.
- India ranked 74th on the global ‘Energy Transition Index’ (ETI) of WEF (World Economic Forum); index topped by Sweden. ETI ranks 115 economies on the current performance of their energy systems and their readiness for transition to secure, sustainable, affordable, and inclusive energy systems.
- Indian journalist Siddharth Varadarajan is among the 17 recipients of the 2020 Freedom of Speech Award presented by German public news outlet Deutsche Welle on the occasion of the World Press Freedom Day on 3rd May 2020.
- The PM-CARES fund trust has allocated Rs 100 crore for coronavirus vaccine development. The fund will support all the COVID-19 vaccine designers and developers in India to catalyze vaccine development.
- The BRICS’s New Development Bank has decided to provide USD 1 billion emergency assistance loan to India to support its efforts to combat the coronavirus pandemic, contain its spread, and reduce human, social and economic losses.
- India was ranked at the 74th position on the Global Energy Transition Index. The annual index was released by the World Economic Forum on May 13, 2020. India’s ranking has improved this year in key parameters of economic security, economic growth, and environmental sustainability.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- PGCIL Recruitment – 334 Apprentice Trainee July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment – 551 Sepoy Constable July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 454 Lady Constable Post July 6, 2020
- UCIL Recruitment – 136 Mining Mate, Apprentice post July 6, 2020
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Apply Now July 5, 2020
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2792 ACT Apprentice Post July 5, 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Notification 2020 – 9638 Officers July 5, 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 283 Junior Translator & Other July 2, 2020
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – Free Job Alert July 2, 2020
- GRSE Recruitment 11 CGM, GM, SM & other Post July 1, 2020