For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The Government has allocated Rs 10000 crore for the micro food enterprises. The scheme promotes PM Modi’s vision of “Vocal for Local with Global Outreach”. It will be executed in a cluster-based approach. Health and wellness products, nutritional products, and organic products will benefit from this fund.
- 50 lakh street vendors who were rendered jobless as the government ordered stay-at-home would be given a working capital loan of Rs 10,000 each to restart businesses.
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will sell only indigenous products in their canteens. This will apply to all or any CAPF canteens across the country from 01 June 2020.
- The Government has allocated Rs 500 crores for beekeeping initiatives. This will benefit 2 lakh, beekeepers. Currently, India imports wax for all purposes. This import can be stopped.
- NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) to provide Rs 30,000 crore additional emergency working capital funding to rural cooperative banks and regional rural banks.
- IAS officer V. Vidyavathi is appointed as the new Director-General of the Archaeological Survey of India(ASI) effective from 12th May 2020. She is a 1991 batch Karnataka cadre officer.
- The Government will provide Rs 1 lakh crore to the aggregators, Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), primary agriculture cooperative societies to strengthen the farm gate infrastructure- cold chains, post-harvest management infrastructure, storage center, and yards.
- Indian liquor baron Vijay Mallya’s application to appeal at the UK Supreme Court against his extradition order to India was rejected by the London High Court on May 14, 2020.
- Former Commonwealth gold medalist Indian boxer Akhil Kumar was re-inducted into the Disciplinary Panel of National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA). He was formerly served in the panel from 2017 to 2019.
- The first four Rafale fighter jets will be flown in from France by the end of July 2020. The aircraft was earlier supposed to be delivered by May end but the delivery was postponed by two months in the wake of coronavirus outbreak.
- Roberto Azevedo, the Chief of the World Trade Organization (WTO) has decided to step down, a year before his term expires. The former Brazilian diplomat said that he will step down on August 31, 2020.
- The Gujarat government on May 14, 2020, launched the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojna (AGSY). Under the scheme, the state will provide a loan of Rs 1 lakh each from banks at just 2 percent annual interest to around 10 lakh people belonging to lower-middle-income groups to help start their lives afresh.
- Four-time Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel will be leaving Ferrari at the end of the F1 season. Sebastian Vettel had joined Ferrari in 2015 to follow the footsteps of Michael Schumacher in winning titles with F1’s oldest and most glamorous team.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
[catlist id=30 date_modified=yes data_class=”1cp_data” orderby=modified link_target=_blank]