For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Five cabinet ministers were sworn into the Madhya Pradesh cabinet on April 21, 2020, by Governor Lalji Tandon in a simple ceremony. The five new cabinet ministers include Meena Singh, Govind Singh Rajput, Tulsi Silawat, Narottam Mishra, and Kamal Patel. Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan was working alone till now since his oath-taking ceremony on March 23.
- The “National List of Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH) of India” has been launched by the Minister of State (I/C) for Culture, Prahlad Singh Patel.
- New York has formed a new response team to deal with rising cases of harassment and discrimination against Asian-Americans amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A book titled “Shuttling to the Top: The Story of P.V. Sindhu” was released recently. The book is authored by Sports journalist, V. Krishnaswamy.
- Central government departments asked to include “transgender” as a separate category of gender for recruitment in civil services and other posts.
- For the rapid detection of pathogens, a device named “bug sniffer” has been developed by the researchers at the Agharkar Research Institute (ARI), Pune.
- US President Donald Trump has decided to temporarily suspend immigration to the United States over coronavirus concerns. Trump stated that the decision has been taken to protect the jobs of American citizens.
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu inaugurates revamped “strategic bridge” over the Subansiri river in Upper Subansiri district.
- “COVID FYI” is a one-stop digital directory containing information of all COVID-19 related services and helplines released by official sources.
- The US oil price crashed below $0 mark for the first time in history on April 20, 2020. The prices of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) turned negative following mismatch in demand and supply of oil in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Road Transport & Highways Ministry launches a dashboard containing a list of dhabas and truck repair shops on its website.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is reported to be “gravely ill” after he missed the birth anniversary celebration of his grandfather and the country’s founder, Kim II Sung. The absence of North Korean leaders during major public events and celebration have mostly indicated some major development in the past.
- China calls new norms requiring prior clearance by the government mandates for foreign investments from countries that share a land border with India as violative of WTO’s principles.
- Pakistan has removed thousands of names from the terrorist watch lists. The list contained over 7600 names in 2018 and it has been reduced to 3800 in the last 18 months.
- The National Civil Services Day is observed annually on April 21, 2020. The day is observed to celebrate all civil servants who dedicate their lives to the cause of citizens.
- Kapil Dev Tripathi has been appointed as the new Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind. The appointment was made on a contract basis by the appointments committee of the cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on April 20, 2020.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.