For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The Government of India celebrates Civil Services Day on 21st April every year.
- Karnataka government has launched the “Apthamitra” helpline and App to fight COVID-19. The helpline number “14410” will cover residents in all parts of the state. The helpline will function from 8 am to 8 pm. The helpline centers will be set up at six locations in Mysore, Bengaluru, and Mangalore.
- The University of Oxford in the United Kingdom has developed a potential coronavirus vaccine. The first human trials of the potential vaccine will begin from April 23, 2020.
- Mohammad Rafiq has been recommended as the new Chief Justice for the Orissa High Court.
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps confirmed on April 22, 2020, that Iran has successfully launched its first-ever military satellite into the orbit. The satellite launch comes amid heightened tensions with the United States over Iran’s nuclear program.
- Earth Day 2020 was observed on April 22, 2020, with the theme ‘Climate Action’. The day was first proposed in 1969 to spread awareness regarding the deteriorating environmental conditions due to rising pollution and oil spills.
- Himachal Pradesh government has rolled out “e-sanjeevani-opd” for free online medical consultation to sick people.
- Gujarat has launched the third phase of its ‘Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ aiming COVID-19 lockdown. The scheme will continue till June 10, 2020. The scheme was first launched in 2018 by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to create water-grid, on the lines of power-grid, for reuse of the treated wastewater from urban areas.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan launches ‘COVID India Seva’, an interactive platform on Twitter to answer queries on COVID-19.
- A low-cost electrocatalyst has been developed with “Fish gills” by the scientists at the Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), an autonomous institute under the Department of Science and Technology.
- The Pune Municipal Corporation launched the “Saiyam” mobile application on April 22, 2020. The application has been developed to monitor citizens on home quarantine.
- Adam Higginbotham wins the William E. Colby Award for his book ‘Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster’.
- The 5th Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of the New Development Bank was held through video-conference. Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs, Nirmala Sitharaman represented India in the Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of New Development Bank.
- The G-20 Extraordinary Agriculture Minister’s Meeting was held on April 21, 2020, to address the impact of COVID-19 on nutrition, food security, and safety. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar represented India at the virtual meeting.
- World Creativity and Innovation Day celebrated by the UN on April 21.
- The Union Cabinet has approved an ordinance proposing new amendments to the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1987 to end violence against health workers. The new amendments include imprisonment ranging from 6 months to 7 years for those found guilty of attacking healthcare workers.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.