For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has developed a high-pressure ventilator called VITAL (Ventilator Intervention Technology Accessible Locally) to treat COVID-19 patients.
- BRO (Border Roads Organization) opens Rohtang Pass connecting Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh with the rest of the country.
- International Delegate’s Day observed globally on 25 April every year to raise awareness of the role of the representatives and delegates of the Member States to the United Nations.
- AP Govt. launches mobile app ‘COVID Pharma’ to keep a track of people purchasing medicines over-the-counter (OTC) for cough, cold and fever.
- The government has allowed the opening of certain categories of shops during COVID-19 lockdown. In rural areas, all shops, except those in shopping malls are allowed to open. In urban areas, all standalone shops, neighborhood shops & shops in residential complexes are allowed to open. Shops in markets/market complexes and shopping malls are not allowed to open. Sale by e-commerce companies will continue to be permitted for essential goods only.
- Singapore’s Caladium Investment has raised its stake in Bandhan Bank by 1.1% from 3.39% to 4.49%.
- World Malaria Day observed on April 25 with the theme ‘Zero Malaria Starts with Me.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.