For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The National Gallery of Modern Art organised a virtual tour to commemorate the 115th Birth Anniversary of iconic artist Ramkinkar Baij.
- In a first, Twitter on May 26, 2020 labelled tweets from US President Donald Trump as misleading by highlighting two of his tweets that falsely claimed mail-in ballots would lead to widespread voter fraud. The social media giant labelled both the tweets with a message that read- “ Get the facts about mail-in-ballots”. The message was linked to a fact-checking platform.
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC) has signed an MoU with Narmada Basin Projects Company Ltd. (NBPCL) to fund various power projects to be executed in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Karnataka has banned the entry of people coming from five states- Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh to contain the spread of COVID-19 virus. The decision was taken by the state cabinet on May 28, 2020. The state government said that no train or flight from any of these states will be allowed to enter or land in the state.
- The Army Commanders’ Conference has commenced in New Delhi to deliberate on various aspects pertaining to operational and administrative issues including studies pertaining to logistics and human resources.
- The Asian Development Bank on May 27, 2020 approved a USD 177 million loans for road projects in Maharashtra. Under the project, around 450 km of road including 11 state highways and two major district roads will be upgraded across 7 districts in Maharashtra.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs flagship programme ‘Hunar Haat’ will restart from September 2020 with the theme of “Local to Global”.
- Karnataka government on May 27, 2020 announced that it will be launching a new project to maintain a ‘State Health Register’ comprising the database of all its citizens. The health register, first-of-its-kind, will be a robust and standardized health repository of all the citizens of the state.
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan has organized a webinar on “Van Dhan Scheme: Learnings for post COVID-19” in association with TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- The US House of Representatives passed the Uighur Human Rights Act by a vote of 413-1 on May 27, 2020. The legislation calls for sanctions on Chinese officials held responsible for the oppression of Uighur Muslims. The Senate had approved the bill earlier. Hence, now it has been sent to the White House for President Donald Trump’s assent.
- Government announces Bug Bounty Programme for Aarogya Setu app; Rs. 1 lakh award for finding security flaw in the App. Aarogya Setu becomes world’s largest contact tracing app reaching over 11 crore 40 lakh people in 40 days: Dr Harsh Vardhan.
- India has disagreed with the World Health Organisation’s decision to temporarily suspend clinical trials of Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. India sent a letter to WHO stating that all reports about the safety and efficacy of HCQ have not been considered before giving the decision to put HCQ clinical trial on hold.
- J.K Rowling has released the first five chapters of her new book ‘The Ickabog’ online for free. The author famous for the Harry Potter book series announced the news on her website. J.K Rowling has also planned to release the book as a print book, audiobook, and e-book formats in November 2020. The famous author will donate the royalties to the groups who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The World Hunger Day was observed across the world on May 28, 2020. The day is observed as an initiative of the Hunger Project. It is observed since 2011 to not only spread awareness about the malaise of chronic hunger but also to solve hunger and poverty through sustainable undertakings.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020