For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Andhra Pradesh government has released the 1st tranche of “ReStart Package“ to help the lockdown-hit Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to reopen and become functional.
- NASA has renamed its next-generation space telescope- Wide-Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST), after the space agency’s first chief astronomer Nancy Grace Roman. Nancy Grace Roman is considered as the mother of Hubble Space Telescope, which was launched 30 years ago.
- Former No. 1-ranked player and Australian tennis star Ashley Cooper passed away. He won four Grand Slam singles titles including the Australian, Wimbledon and U.S. championships in 1958.
- The Sri Lankan Government has decided to suspend the proposal for the new international cricket ground, which was supposed to come up near Colombo. The project invited criticism with questions raised on whether it was the right project to invest in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing economic crisis.
- World Turtle Day is being celebrated every year on 23 May every year by American Tortoise Rescue, a nonprofit organization.
- China, the largest crude steel producer in the world, is the only nation that reported a marginal rise in crude steel output in April 2020. As per the World Steel Association, China produced 85.03 MT steel in April 2020, which is marginally higher than its steel output of 84.87 MT in April 2019.
- Indian economist Abhas Jha has been appointed as World Bank’s Practice Manager for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management for South Asia.
- Africa Day observed on May 25; foundation day of Organisation of African Unity (now African Union) in 1963.
- India’s crude steel output declined by 65 percent to 3.13 million tonnes in April 2020, as per a report released by the World Steel Association on May 24, 2020. In comparison, the report stated that India had produced 9.02 million tonnes of steel in April 2019.
- The Karnataka state government has decided to open temples in the state from June 1, 2020. It will become the first state to do. The standard operating procedures regarding the same will be issued soon.
- Mizoram has become the first Indian state to accord sports an industry status. The move is aimed at further bolstering sports activities by attracting investment.
- The Himachal Pradesh government recently allowed district magistrates to take the decision on extending the curfew in their arreas, following which the district magistrates of Hamirpur and Solan issued an order extending the curfew imposed in their areas for another month, till June 30, 2020.
- Four Indian cosmonauts, who have been selected for India’s first manned space mission Gaganyaan, have resumed their training in Russia. The training was put on hold due to the lockdown was announced after the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Favorite During the virtual celebration of the International Day for Biological Diversity 2020, “Biodiversity Samrakshan Internship Programme” was launched to engage students to learn about natural resource management and biodiversity conservation.
- Nepal has postponed the scheduled discussion to amend its constitution to update the country’s map. The country’s House of Representatives was supposed to take up the matter for discussion on May 27 but it has now been removed the schedule.
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) E-conclave was chaired by the Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh.
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family affairs issued revised guidelines for people returning from abroad, under which the compulsory hotel quarantine period for such people has been reduced to 7 days from earlier 14 days.
- The United Nations Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth listed the Manipur’s “Khudol” initiative among the top 10 global initiatives for an inclusive fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Goa has demanded that people entering the state through roal, rail or air must carry a COVID-19 certificate or get themselves tested after their arrival for the infection.
- Bollywood actor Mohit Baghel passed away due to cancer. He was best known for playing Amar Chaudhary in superstar Salman Khan’s “Ready”.
- The EU Commission has proposed a recovery fund worth 750 billion-euro (USD 825 billion) to help the bloc’s economy through the deep recession caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the following lockdown.
- Indian Navy has formed “NavRakshak” PPE kit with innovative breathable fabric material to provide comfort to healthcare workers working against COVID-19 pandemic.
- US President Donald Trump said on May 27, 2020 that he was willing to “mediate or arbitrate” the raging border dispute between India and China, amid the continuing standoff between the militaries of the two nation at the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
- CSIR-IIIM, Jammu ties up with Reliance Industries Limited to develop RT-LAMP (Reverse Transcriptase-Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification) based COVID-19 diagnostic kit.
- Arunachal Pradesh government has initiated the process of getting GI Registration of Khamti Lahi Rice, Tawang Maize and Adi Ginger.
- India’s Major Suman Gawani selected for UN Military Gender Advocate of the Year Award (2019).
- The Goa government on May 27, 2020 tweaked its Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for people entering the state through rail, road and air routes by doing away with the option of voluntary home quarantine for 14 days.
- Indian-American inventor Rajiv Joshi of IBM won Inventor of the Year given by the New York Intellectual Property Law Association.
- India’s Aarogya Setu app, which is used for COVID-19 contact tracing, has now become an open source. Making the Aarogya Setu app open source means that the government will publish it on a public code repository and release the source code in the public domain.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020