For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Madhya Pradesh government has launched the “Jivan Shakti Yojana” to provide home-based employment to women.
- The students belonging to IIT Bombay, Islamic University of Science and Technology, NIT Srinagar together invented a low-cost ventilator called “Ruhdaar”.The design was initiated by the first-year student of IIT Bombay from Kashmir. The cost of the production of one ventilator is Rs 10,000.
- Narendra Singh Tomar issues guidelines regarding SVAMITVA Scheme that is aimed at rural people the right to document their residential properties. Narendra Singh Tomar releases SOP for the e-Gram Swaraj Yojana platform and mobile App to ensure transparency in the use of funds given to the panchayats.
- The United States was the top military spender in 2019, followed by China and then India. The United States spent 732 billion USD for military purposes in 2019, which was 5.3 percent higher than its military expenditure in 2018.
- Biocon Ltd Executive Chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw among top 20 of The Medicine Maker Power List 2020.
- The United Kingdom’s Finance Minister Rishi Sunak unveiled a 100 percent state-backed ‘Bounce Back Loan Scheme’ for the small businesses to help them tide through the coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
- The Reserve Bank of India has announced a Special Liquidity Facility of Rs 50,000 crore for Mutual Funds.
- The US Presidential Elections are scheduled to be held on November 3, 2020. The US President Donald Trump has denied making any changes in the schedule of the US Presidential Elections 2020 amid COVID-19 outbreak.
- TCS iON offers a free online self-certification course — Corona Warriors — for frontline health workers to deal with COVID-19 patients.
- The World Health Organization recently showed Ladakh’s Aksai chin as a part of Chinese territory in its map. The region has been shown as a dotted line and color code. The regions of Jammu and Kashmir and Pakistan occupied Kashmir were also shown as dotted lines. The dotted line signifies that the region is a disputed territory.
- Indian-American diplomat Manisha Singh has been nominated as the next American envoy to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) by US President Donald Trump. Manisha Singh is currently serving as the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs at the State Department.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’ Scheme on April 28, 2020, at Tedepalli, in Guntur District of the state. Under the scheme, Rs. 4000 crores have been released along with Rs. 1880 crore towards pending amount left by the earlier government.
- The World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2020 was observed on April 28, 2020. The focus of the day this year is to focus on addressing the outbreak of infectious diseases at work amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.