For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- ‘Ramayan’ has created the world record of Highest Viewed Entertainment Programme Globally.
- Home Ministry announces extension of lockdown for a further period of 2 weeks with effect from May 4. Guidelines issued to regulate different activities in this period, based on the risk profiling of the districts of the country into Red (hotspot), Green, and Orange Zones. The guidelines permit considerable relaxations in the districts falling in the Green and Orange Zones.
- The Ministry of Coal has launched the Project Monitoring Unit which aims to facilitate early operationalization of coal mines which have been allocated by the Central Government.
- Railways to run Shramik Special Trains to move persons including migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students stranded at different places due to lockdown. First such train carried 1,200 passengers from Hyderabad to Jharkhand on May 1.
- IIT Madras Professor Thalappil Pradeep has been selected for the Nikkei Asia Prize 2020 in the category of ‘Science and Technology’.
- Foundation day of Gujarat and Maharashtra was celebrated on May 1, 2020. The two states were formed after the enactment of the Bombay Reorganisation Act, 1960.
- Chhattisgarh has topped the list of states in terms of providing jobs under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act amid the nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- International Labour Day, also known as International Worker’s Day or May Day, observed on May 1.
- NCSTC and the Department of Science & Technology have launched a program named ‘Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)’ to promote grass-root level response on health.
- International Jazz Day observed by UNESCO on April 30.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Job Update
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer