For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate change Prakash Javadekar attended the 11th session of “Petersberg Climate Dialogue” on behalf of India on April 28, 2020. The dialogue was hosted by Germany and co-chaired by the United Kingdom.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs clarified rules regarding opening of shops/services during lockdown. Barber shops and salons located in green and orange zones will be allowed to open. These are not allowed to open in red zones. In green and orange zones, sale of all items by e-commerce platforms permitted. In red zones, the e-commerce companies are allowed to sell only essential commodities. Liquor shops could open in all zones except containment areas. Sales allowed of the shop is a standalone one and is not located in markets or malls. Classifications of districts into ‘Red’, ‘Orange’ and ‘Green’ zones is done based on COVID-19 risk profiling.
- Union Culture Minister Prahlad Singh Patel launched an e-book titled “Prof. B.B. Lal: India Rediscovered”.
- Over 5 million people faced displacements in India in 2019, which is the highest in the world as per the Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2020). The report was released by the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre. As per the report, 33.4 million people faced displacements in the world due to conflicts and disasters.
- CSIR-Central Road Research Institute has developed “Kisan Sabha App” to connect farmers to supply chain and freight transportation management system.
- The United States was the top military spender in 2019, followed by China and then India. The United States spent 732 billion USD for military purposes in 2019, which was 5.3 percent higher than its military expenditure in 2018.
- Shobhana Narasimhan has been elected as an International Honorary Member to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’ Scheme on April 28, 2020 at Tedepalli, in Guntur District of the state. Under the scheme, Rs. 4000 crores have been released along with Rs. 1880 crore towards pending amount left by the earlier government.
- The Government of India has increased the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Minor Forest Produce (MFP) of 49 items.
- NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope celebrated 30 years of its launch on April 24, 2020. Hubble is one of the longest living Space Telescopes in the world. The Hubble Telescope had first detected the evidence of existence of black holes in the centre of the galaxy.
- International Dawn Chorus Day to be celebrated on May 3; is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year.
- The US Presidential Elections are scheduled to be held on November 3, 2020. The US President Donald Trump has denied making any changes in the schedule of the US Presidential Elections 2020 amid COVID-19 outbreak.
- World Tuna Day observed on May 2.
- Indian-American diplomat Manisha Singh has been nominated as the next American envoy to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) by US President Donald Trump. Manisha Singh is currently serving as the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs at the State Department.
- The BRICS nations have agreed to allocate $ 15 billion to the New Development Bank (NDB) so that it could set up a special loan instrument to support the revival of economies and help meet the emergency expenses incurred for responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Arvind Kumar Sharma has taken over the charge as Secretary to the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy March 26, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020