For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The International Astronomy Day is celebrated twice a year, once on May 2 and the second time on September 26. The day aims to spread awareness about the world of astronomy. The first-ever International Astronomy Day was celebrated in 1973.
- India has dropped down two places in the latest ICC Test Team Rankings, which were released on May 1, 2020. India slipped to the 3rd spot, while Australia has jumped up to the top rank. New Zealand ranks at the second position.
- Russia will be launching its first Arktika-M satellite to monitor the Arctic climate and environment later this year. The first Arktika-M spacecraft has been developed and is currently undergoing radio-electronic testing. The satellite is planned for launch towards the end of 2020.
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga operating under Jal Shakti Ministry launched ‘IDEAthon’ on May 2, 2020. The initiative aims to focus on the “The Future of River Management” to explore how the COVID-19 crisis will change the river management strategies.
- The National Science and Technology Management Information (NSTMIS) recently surveyed Research and Development Statistics and Indicators 2019-20. As per its report, India ranks 3rd globally in the scientific publication, only behind China and the United States that were ranked second and first respectively. The gross expenditure on Research and Development in India has nearly tripled between 2008 and 2018.
- The Kashmir Saffron recently received a Geographical Indication Tag. Three other products including Black rice of Manipur, Gorakhpur Terracotta and Kovilpatti Kadalai Mittai also received the GI tag recently.
- The third phase of the lockdown came into effect starting from May 4, 2020. The lockdown has been extended for another two weeks until May 17, 2020 with considerable relaxations in non-containment zones.
- The World Press Freedom Day was observed across the world on May 3, 2020, with the theme “Journalism without Fear or Favour.” On the occasion, the UN Secretary-General António Guterres highlighted the importance of the press in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic and stated that the press provides the antidote: verified, scientific, fact-based news and analysis.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- National Health Mission Recruitment 797 Vacancy August 26, 2021
- VECC Recruitment 12 Work Assistant, Driver & Various Post June 7, 2021
- SAIL Recruitment 83 Nurses Vacancy May 21, 2021
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy April 30, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020