Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
– 135 CGM, Manager & Other Posts
|Are you looking for a government job? Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the CGM, Manager & Others post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of Gujarat Metro Rail Government Job Vacancy
Advertisement No –
Starting Date Of Application –
– 04/03/2020 (4th March 2020).
Last Date of Application –
– 24/04/2020 (24th April 2020).
Name Of the Organization –
– Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Board
Name Of the Post –
– 135 CGM, Manager & Other Posts
Recruitment Process –
– Online Application.
Job Location –
Number Of Vacancies-
– 135 Posts.
– 33000/- to 100000/- (Per Month).
Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification –
– Chief General Manager / General Manager (Civil): Candidate must have B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) engineering with a minimum of 60 % marks / equivalent CGPA. Applicants should have minimum 20 years of Post Qualification experience of Executive level in a reputed private organization of Civil Engineering or 17 years Post Qualification experience of Executive level in Government / PSU’s presently working in IDA pay scale of 100000-260000 & above pay scales or equivalent CDA pay scale with experience in the construction of large infra project of planning & execution in Viaducts / Tunnels / Railways / Bridges / Multi‐Stored Buildings / Workshop Sheds.
– Deputy General Manager (Civil – Safety): Candidate must have a B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60 % marks / equivalent CGPA with a Diploma/P.G. Diploma in Construction/Industrial Safety.
– Engineer (Civil): Candidate must have a B.E / B. Tech (Civil) engineering graduate with a minimum of 60 % marks/ equivalent CGPA.
For more details see the official notification.
Age Limit –
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 55 years.
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
Application Fees –
– See the official notification.
– Pay the fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking OR Computerized Post Offices.
– Must Be Indian
SELECTION PROCESS –
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
How to Apply
Who can Apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020