KSRTC Recruitment 2020 (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation)
– 3745 Driver & Driver Cum Conductor
|Are you looking for a government job? KSRTC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Driver post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the KSRTC Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of KSRTC Government Job Vacancy
Advertisement No –
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application –
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application –
– 20/04/2020 (20th April 2020).
Name Of the Organization –
– Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
Name Of the Post –
– Driver & Driver Cum Conductor Posts.
Recruitment Process –
– Online Application.
Job Location –
Number Of Vacancies-
– 3745 Posts.
– 12400/- to 19550/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification –
– Candidate must have a 10th Class & Valid Driving License.
Age Limit –
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 24 to 35 years (as on 20/03/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
Application Fees –
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay – 500/-.
– SC / ST Candidates will have pay – 250/-.
– Pay the fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking OR Computerized Post Offices.
– Must Be Indian
SELECTION PROCESS –
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Written Exam.
How to Apply
Who can Apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply –
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|KSRTC Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of KSRTC?
– The Full Form of KSRTC is Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
- What is KSRTC?
– The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a state-owned road transportation company in the state of Karnataka in India. Corporation has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state-owned transport companies in India. It is wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka.
- Is it KSRTC under the Central Government?
– No, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is an organization under the Government of Karnataka.
- What is KSRTC’s Recent Recruitment?
– KSRTC Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Driver & Driver Cum Conductor posts.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the selection process of KSRTC?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Written Exam.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020