HITES Recruitment 109 DGM, Sr Manager & Other Posts
|Are you looking for a government job? HITES Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the DGM, Sr Manager & Other Posts. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the HITES Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of HITES Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– 09/04/2020 (9th May 2020).
Last Date of Application:-
– 28/05/2020 (28rd May 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– HLL Infra Tech Services Limited.
Name Of the Post:-
– DGM, Sr Manager & Other Posts.
– Online Application.
– All India
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 109 Posts.
– 32900/- to 58000/- (Per Month).
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Deputy Vice President: Candidate must have CA/ICWA (Final) Minimum 12 years of post-qualification experience in different areas of Finance & Accounts viz. Project & corporate accounting, Financial management, Budgetary planning & control, Treasury management, finalization of accounts, a compilation of accounts, auditing management, taxation, tendering, costing of projects, MIS,liosoning with Ministries, Govt. Department, CAG, bank, etc.
– Deputy General Manager: Candidate must have Graduate in Engineering (Full Time) Minimum 10 years post qualification work experience required. Out of total post Qualification, experience candidates should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Public Procurement Procedure of Medical Equipment, Goods, Material, etc.
– Chief Project Manager: Candidate must have B E / B Tech- Civil (Full Time) Or Diploma Civil (Full Time).
– Manager /Deputy Manager (IT): Candidate must have B E / B Tech (Information Technology / Computer Science) (Full Time) Minimum 5 Yrs for Manager /3 Yrs for DM of post-qualification work experience in e-office, Software development tools, Server infra management & networking.
– Junior Account Assistant: Candidate must have B.Com/CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter/CS (Inter).
– Senior Research Assistant: Candidate must have a Diploma/B.Sc. (Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science) Minimum 1 Year of Post qualification experience required in assisting in conducting Tests and report preparation.
– Office Boy: Candidate must have 10th Pass Minimum 1 Years post qualification experience.
For more details see the official notification.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 50 years (as on 01/03/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– See the official notification.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Written Test.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|HITES Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020