AIIMS Patna Recruitment (All India Institute Of Medical Science)
– 10 Medical Record Technician
|Are you looking for a government job? AIIMS Patna Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Medical Record Technician post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the AIIMS Patna Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of AIIMS Patna Government Job Vacancy
– 26821 /MRT /2020.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application:-
– 07/06/2020 (7th June 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– All India Institute Of Medical Science.
Name Of the Post:-
– Medical Record Technician Post.
– Online Application.
– Patna (Bihar).
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 10 Posts.
– 25500/- to 81100/- (Per Month).
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Candidate must have 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University and Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course).
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 30 years (as on 07/03/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN / OBC Candidates will have pay – 1000/-.
– SC / ST Candidates will have pay – 200/-.
– Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. CBT Test.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of AIIMS?
– The Full Form of AIIMS is All India Institute Of Medical Science.
- What is AIIMS Patna?
– All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Is it AIIMS under the Central Government?
– AIIMS is an organization under the Government of India.
- What is AIIMS Recent Recruitment?
– AIIMS Patna Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Medical Record Technician post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of AIIMS?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the CBT Test.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 215 Staff Nurse Vacancy March 26, 2021
- Latest Govt Job Update December 2020 January 20, 2021
- Gujarat Health Recruitment 700 Staff Nurse Vacancy January 2, 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 December 14, 2020
- Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Notification 2020 December 2, 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 238 Vacancy November 28, 2020
- Latest Govt Job Notification December 2020 November 22, 2020
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020