ICCR Recruitment 2020
– 32 Assistant, Stenographer, APO & Various Posts
|Are you looking for an Indian Council for Cultural Relations government job? ICCR Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Assistant, Stenographer, APO & Various posts. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the ICCR Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
Details of ICCR Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– Date Of Advertisement.
Last Date of Application:-
– 23/05/2020 (23rd May 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
Name Of the Post:-
– Assistant, Stenographer, APO & Various.
– Online Application.
– New Delhi.
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 32 Posts.
– 5200/- to 39100/-.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– For Programme Officer/Assistant: Candidate must have a Degree from recognized University.
– Sr. Stenographer: Candidate must have a Degree from a recognized University and Diploma/ certificate course from recognized University/ Institute in Computer application with Dictation: 10 mts @ 100 w.p.m. Transcription: 60 mts (English), 75 mts (Hindi), only on the computer.
– LDC: Candidate must have 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University with Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi, on computer.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 35 years (as on 01/01/2020). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN/OBC Candidates will have pay Rs. 500/-.
– SC/ST/PWD Candidates will have pay Rs. 250/-.
– Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
– Must Be Indian.
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1.Written Exam / Interview.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|ICCR Recruitment 2020|
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
ICCR Recruitment – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of ICCR?
– The Full Form of ICCR is Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
- What is ICCR?
– The Indian Council for Cultural Relations is an autonomous organization of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples.
- Is it ICCR under the Central Government?
– ICCR is an organization under the Government of Delhi.
- What is ICCR Recent Recruitment?
– ICCR Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Assistant, Stenographer, APO & Various posts.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of ICCR?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Written Exam / Interview.
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- PGCIL Recruitment – 334 Apprentice Trainee July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment – 551 Sepoy Constable July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 454 Lady Constable Post July 6, 2020
- UCIL Recruitment – 136 Mining Mate, Apprentice post July 6, 2020
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Apply Now July 5, 2020
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2792 ACT Apprentice Post July 5, 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Notification 2020 – 9638 Officers July 5, 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 283 Junior Translator & Other July 2, 2020
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – Free Job Alert July 2, 2020
- GRSE Recruitment 11 CGM, GM, SM & other Post July 1, 2020