IGAU Recruitment 2020 (Indira Gandhi Agricultural University)
|Are you looking for a government job? IGAU Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Lab Technician, Assistant & Field Extension Officer post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the IGAU Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Click Here to Get all Free Job Alert on Email
Details of IGAU Government Job Vacancy
– Not Available.
Starting Date Of Application:-
– 22/05/2020 (22th May 2020).
Last Date of Application:-
– 30/06/2020 (30th June 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– Indira Gandhi Agricultural University.
Name Of the Post:-
– Lab Technician, Assistant & Field Extension Officer post.
– Online Application.
– Raipur (Chhattisgarh).
Number Of Vacancies:-
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Field Extension Officer||12|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lab Technician||28700 – 91300/- Level -07|
|Assistant||19500 – 62000/- Level -04|
|Field Extension Officer||25300 – 80500/- Level -06|
Required Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||B.Sc with 55% marks / Graduate / B.Sc (Agri/ Gardening/ Agriculture Biotechnology) or B.Tech (Agriculture Eng.) with 2nd category|
|Assistant||12th passed and one-year Diploma as a Data Entry Operator / Programming. Typing speed in Hindi 5000 key Depression per hour|
|Field Extension Officer||Graduate in Agriculture/ Gardening/ Horticulture.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Lab Technician||18 to 35 years|
|Field Extension Officer|
|Age Calculate on 30.06.2020|
|For Unreserved & OBC||600/-|
Candidates have to pay the Following Fees through Online.
– Must Be Indian.
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Merit Test.
2. Skill Test.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Click Here to see all Free Job Alert
|IGAU Recruitment 2020|
|Click Here to see all Government Job Vacancy|
|Subscribe on YouTube|
IGAU Recruitment – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of IGAU?
– The Full Form of IGAU is Indira Gandhi Agricultural University
- What is IGAU?
– Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, also Indira Gandhi Agricultural University is an agricultural university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Is it IGAU under the Central Government?
– is an organization under the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- What is the Recent Recruitment?
– IGAU Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Lab Technician, Assistant & Field Extension Officer post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of the IGAU?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Merit Test & Skill Test.
Choose Your Type of Government Job
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020