For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- Canara Bank, one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Indian government, has announced credit support for all its borrowers, who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The bank will provide quick and hassle-free loans to all its borrowers to help them overcome temporary liquidity mismatches.
- Indian economist Abhas Jha has been appointed by the World Bank to a key position on climate change and disaster management in the South Asia region. The announcement was made by the World Bank on May 22, 2020.
- International passengers arriving in India will have to give an undertaking before boarding that they would undergo a mandatory quarantine for 14 days.
- The Andhra Pradesh High Court has ordered the seizure of the LG Polymers plant in Visakhapatnam and barred entry of all into the plant except the committees appointed by the state government. The court has also asked the company’s directors not to leave the country without the court’s permission.
- Chhattisgarh govt. launches Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana to provide assured monetary assistance to farmers per acre of land cultivated.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government announced on May 24, 2020 that it will be setting up a Migration Commission for the welfare of migrants. The Migrant Commission will map details of migrants to identify their skills and provide required training to ensure job and social security.
- Govt extends validity of motor vehicle documents till July 31.
- The Supreme Court on May 25, 2020 allowed the national carrier Air India to operate its scheduled flights with the middle seats filled for the next ten days. The SC allowed this exception while observing that the government should be more worried about the health of its citizens rather than the health of commercial airlines.
- Bihar, postal department tie up to supply ‘Shahi Lichi’ of Muzaffarpur and ‘Zardalu Mango’ of Bhagalpur to consumers at their doorstep.
- Mohit Gupta, CEO of Zomato’s food delivery business, has been elevated as the company’s co-founder. Mohit Gupta has reportedly played an instrumental role in strengthening the company over the last two years.
- Pulitzer winning Indian-American physician, Siddhartha Mukherjee has been appointed as a member of New York’s commission that will focus on jumpstarting the state’s economy, which has been badly hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Another Indian-origin higher education leader, Satish Tripathi has also been named as a member of the commission by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
- Pulitzer winning Indian-American physician, Siddhartha Mukherjee has been appointed as a member of New York’s commission that has been set up to help revive the state’s economy. Mukherjee had won the Pulitzer Prize in 2011 for his book ‘The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer.’
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 500 District ASHA Trainer September 25, 2020
- NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 6310 Community Health Officer September 16, 2020
- UKHFWS Recruitment 300 Community Health Officer August 10, 2020
- OSSC Recruitment 59 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & Various August 9, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now April 8, 2020
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert March 12, 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts March 9, 2020