NIELIT Recruitment (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology)
– 495 Scientist & Technical Assistant
|Are you looking for a government job? NIELIT Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Scientist & Technical Assistant post. If you are interested, please read the information below regarding the NIELIT Recruitment Board rules carefully.
Get all Free Job Alert Click Here
Details of NIELIT Government Job Vacancy
Starting Date Of Application:-
– Already Started.
Last Date of Application:-
– 30/04/2020 (30th April 2020).
Name Of the Organization:-
– National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
Name Of the Post:-
– Scientist & Technical Assistant post.
– Online Application.
– All India
Number Of Vacancies:-
– 495 Posts.
– 56100/- to 177500/- Per Month.
Required Eligibility Criteria
– Scientist ‘B’: Candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
– Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’: Candidate must have Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in anyone.
– Applicants Age Limit Must be within the range of 18 to 30 years (as on 26/03/2020).
– Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.
– GEN Candidates will have pay – 800/-.
– SC/ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates will have no fee.
– Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
– Must Be Indian
– If you submit your application form. Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
1. Written Examination.
How to Apply
Who can Apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply.
How to apply:-
– All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply Online through the official website.
|Get all Free Job Alert Click Here|
|NIELIT Recruitment 2020|
|Get all Government Job Alert Click Here|
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- What is the Full Form of NIELIT?
– The Full Form of NIELIT is the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
- What is NIELIT?
– National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (ICT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides the development of industry oriented quality education and training programs in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavored to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of ICT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector. learn More
- Is it NIELIT under the Central Government?
– NIELIT is an organization under the Government of India.
- What is NIELIT Recent Recruitment?
– NIELIT Recruitment Board has brought you the golden opportunity of the Scientist & Technical Assistant post.
- How to Apply?
– All Eligible and Interested candidates/Applicants Can Apply Online through the official website.
- What is the Selection Process of NIELIT?
– After submitting your application form, Than After verification of all application forms, All the eligible candidates will be selected through Written Examination & Interview.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Government Job Vacancy
- PGCIL Recruitment – 334 Apprentice Trainee July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment – 551 Sepoy Constable July 6, 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 454 Lady Constable Post July 6, 2020
- UCIL Recruitment – 136 Mining Mate, Apprentice post July 6, 2020
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Apply Now July 5, 2020
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2792 ACT Apprentice Post July 5, 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Notification 2020 – 9638 Officers July 5, 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 283 Junior Translator & Other July 2, 2020
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – Free Job Alert July 2, 2020
- GRSE Recruitment 11 CGM, GM, SM & other Post July 1, 2020