For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- The National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) has created an alcohol-based herbal sanitizer that would be available under the brand name of ‘Clean Hand Gel’.
- PM Narendra Modi will be conducting his third video conference with all the Chief Ministers on April 27, 2020. PM Modi is expected to discuss the way ahead in the nation’s fight against coronavirus pandemic.
- The Central Government has frozen the hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) to Government Employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to Pensioners till July 2021 amid the COVID-19 crisis. The government employees and pensioners will continue to receive DA/ DR at the current rate of 17 percent of the basic pay/pension.
- A dashboard containing a list of Dhabas and Truck Repair Shops has been launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) on its website.
- Two cats have tested positive for coronavirus in New York, becoming the first pets to have contracted COVID-19 infection in the United States. The cats have reportedly got the infection from their owners.
- Union HRD Minister launches VidyaDaan 2.0 for inviting e-learning Content contributions in both school and higher education.
- Rajasthan government has partnered with healthcare startup MedCords to launch the ‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi app to fight against COVID-19.
- The former Director-General of Shipping Malini Shankar has been appointed by the government as the new head of the National Shipping Board, the highest advisory body on matters related to Indian shipping.
- The Pune Municipal Corporation has developed a mobile application named “Saiyam” to effectively track the home-quarantine citizens and to ensure they stay in the home.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announced on April 22, 2020, that the air pollution in India has reached a 20-year low.
- The Lebanese parliament has passed legislation to legalize the cannabis cultivation for medical and industrial purposes.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research has instructed that not more than 5 samples will be pooled together for testing to improve the efficacy of pooled testing. The council also announced on April 22, 2020, that pooled testing will only be conducted in areas where the COVID-19 prevalence is less than 5 percent.
- UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes) launches online dialogues with students & educators in India on COVID-19 under its flagship Education for Justice initiative.
- World champion P V Sindhu was on April 22, 2020, named as the ambassador of Badminton World Federation’s “I am Badminton” campaign. The Campaign was launched to advocate for honest and clean play. Other ambassadors of the campaign include Valeska Knoblauch of Germany, Zheng Si Wei, and Huang Ya Qiong of China, Chan Ho Yuen of Hong Kong, and Michelle Li of Canada.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.