For cracking any competition exams, the current affairs and general knowledge are mandatory. Current Affairs is an essential part of any competitive exam, so we thought of a system that will help people in Current Affairs.
- A low-cost robotic device named as “Hospital Care Assistive Robotic Device (HCARD)” has been developed by CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute.
- TS Tirumurti appointed as India’s next Ambassador or Permanent Representative to the United Nations on April 29, 2020. Tirumurti is a 1985 batch IFS officer. He will be succeeding Sayyad Akbaruddin, who is due to retire shortly.
- UGC releases guidelines for examinations and academic calendar for universities in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. The new academic session for freshers may begin in universities from September and for already enrolled students in August. Exams for final semester students be conducted in July.
- Over 5 million people faced displacements in India in 2019, which is the highest in the world as per the Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2020). The report was released by the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre. As per the report, 33.4 million people faced displacements in the world due to conflicts and disasters.
- CSIR-CMERI in Durgapur (West Bengal) develops a low-cost robotic device HCARD for healthcare workers treating COVID-19 affected while maintaining social distancing.
- Tripura has developed a mobile COVID-19 sample collection kiosk to collect samples from suspected coronavirus cases without having any physical contact. A three-wheeler heavy-duty auto rikshaw has been transformed into a COVID-19 sample collection kiosk by the Agartala Municipal Corporation (AMC).
- Shiv Das Meena has been appointed as chairman and managing director of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO).
- The Australian government is looking to make travel exemptions for the Indian team’s tour Down Under later this year to save the Australian cricket board. Cricket Australia, which has laid off almost 80 percent of its employees, is under huge financial pressure in the wake of COVID-9 pandemic.
- Scientists from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre For Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) have developed a “Berberine” based Alzheimer inhibitor.
- Germany has banned the Hezbollah organization, designating it is a terrorist organization. The Interior Ministry of the country announced on April 30, 2020. The United States and Israel have been pushing Germany to ban the organization.
- The United States has announced an additional grant worth $3 million to help India combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The US aid agency (USAID) had announced a grant worth $2.9 million to India on April 6, 2020, to support its efforts to contain the spread of novel coronavirus.
- Nagaland has imposed a COVID-19 cess on diesel and petrol, becoming the first state to introduce such a tax in India. Nagaland has imposed a Rs 5 per liter COVID-19 cess on diesel and Rs 6 per liter cess on petrol and other such liquid fuel.
- Pakistani cricketer Umar Akmal was banned by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on April 27, 2020, for three years. The ban has been imposed on the Pakistani batsmen for failing to report corrupt approaches ahead of the country’s T20 premier league this year.
Government Job Types
|Railway Job Alert||Police Job Alert|
|Defense Job Alert||Research Job Alert|
|Teaching Job Alert||Technical Job Alert|
|Hospitality Job Alert||Bank Job Alert|
|UPSC & PSC Job Alert||SSC Job Alert|
N.B – The above information has been collected for various newspapers or Govt websites. We are not any Recruiter Agency or we do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job Finders are requested to go to the Official website of the Government Organization for more details. We are not liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False information given by the third party Media Agency or Website.
Recent Job Update
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Now
- OMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Free Job Alert
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse Posts